Was any of it real?

This guy I know, super-smart, but not well off. Agreed to tutor me, as a career coach. Now I always felt that he was just taking me for a ride, but I recently opened an email and he had given me real contacts with real personality descriptions, (and those people apparently exist).

I remember talking to him normally, still maintained a strong professional distance, but enjoying our conversations. I remember sitting next to him once, and him looking really uncomfortable and taken aback, and him wanting me to move.

I remember this guy walking up to us (I think he likes me) when I was talking with him, and I ignored him. This guy was watching the other guy really curiously, (I thought at the time he felt bad for him and considered me a rude person).

What I remember most of all was feeling so lost and confused and having seen him less of a human being and more as an outlet for me to hang out with and talk to someone, while also discussing career options.

What Guys Said 1

• "Now I always felt that he was just taking me for a ride, but I recently opened an email and he had given me real contacts with real personality descriptions, (and those people apparently exist)."

^huh? was dis e-mail comin from him? so how did u learn his e-mail in da first place then?

"I remember talking to him normally, still maintained a strong professional distance, but enjoying our conversations. I remember sitting next to him once, and him looking really uncomfortable and taken aback, and him wanting me to move."

^is dis guy from workplace then i assume?

"I remember this guy walking up to us (I think he likes me) when I was talking with him, and I ignored him. This guy was watching the other guy really curiously, (I thought at the time he felt bad for him and considered me a rude person)."

^us? so u were wid some friend then?

anyway... maybe he does judgin by yer decription above as well... ;)

"What I remember most of all was feeling so lost and confused and having seen him less of a human being and more as an outlet for me to hang out with and talk to someone, while also discussing career options."

^so u wanna say u don't like him back in other words... don't u?

basically u consider him a friend... yet by some smaller "degree">... ;)

What Girls Said 0