Is there anyone you love talking to on here? Messaging, normal opinion conversation?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeahh two or three of em. 😁

One is always through opinion comments convo, we've never actually converse via pms before.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I really love having a chat with anyone willing to deal with me haha.
    I have certain people I talk to more though. However, many a times they are through comment conversations since I am a bit shy to send a message. I naturally want to talk to them a lot since they are cool people, but I don't want to creep them out so I restrain myself 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't pm anyone on a daily basis but there is someone I do talk to more than others. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • @missnowhere

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, There are quite a few I love talking to they know who they are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • @BattyBB

If anyone wants to be friends feel free to message me!

0|0
    0|0
  • There was someone till I discovered she was crazy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Well, people are constantly messaging me, basically I'm talking to someone at all times, my PM box is never empty 😄 But there are like 3-4 people I love talking to way more than to others.

1|0
    1|0
    • Either you made somone mad or I did cause we're the only ones with downvote

• @Jared____ It was prolly one of my haters, I got downvoted just because and you got downvoted because you mentioned me xD

• sure there are.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like talking to anyone I follow that'll put up with me in general, but I guess that @illusive_man guy is alright. 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • The people I've loved talking to most I've already started talking to outside of GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much don't know anyone on here ;~;

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not anymore.

0|0
    0|0