What do you want out of life?(money, love, fun, adventure, to be famous or no goals)?

I want life to be something that is full of great expierences.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love (right now love from a particular guy, but that's kinda tits up :'( ). To live with the guy I love in a cute little flat in a nice city with some cats and maybe a tortoise or a blue tongued skink. To have a job that I like and feel is worthwhile and pays me enough to pay rent and buy food and presents for people etc. and have pets and go on nice holidays sometimes. A close-knit group of friends who I feel comfortable around

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny how it changes throughout time, 5 years ago I would've said money, 3 years ago I would've said adventure/fun, 2 years ago I would've said fame, a year ago I would've said love/companionship. Now I just want to be happy with whatever. Looking back, none of those things were ever realized but I know I'm not the same person I was before... Perhaps I didn't fight hard enough for them but in the end my life is just kicking off (I'm 21). If you're older, what advice would you give yourself at 21. I'm still heartbroken from my crush... :(

What Girls Said 2

• Adventure !
    I've always fantasized about living on the road.
    I'm attracted to the hobo kind of life

• Mo money, mo money, mo money 💰💰💰

What Guys Said 4

• I want to have enough money where I don't need to work or abide by a strict schedule.

• Probably just a nice plot of land and house out in the countryside. So definitely money just so I can achieve that.

• I want society to be as good as it was in the past decade. Everything seemed so much brighter and warmer.

• A life of adventure would be a life worth lived.