My cat is a bit fat but quite lovely. Can she be a plus sized model or is there no hope?

Fat yes but beautiful! Does she have a chance to be a plus sized model? (she is a little shy)

• Not quite slim enough but yeah she is hot
  • Purrfect size for plus size modeling
  • She is a fat lazy wench no way will she ever model.
    Vote C
Only fat lazy wench gets a vote? Come now. You know she is too sexy for another random cat.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is hot stuff

Why are you asking this question when you should be researching a cat modelling agency instead? Quickly now.

• Done! Thanks to you I was inspired and I took the lard ass plunge and hit big. We have a contract for "plus size pussy" lingerie line for kitties. 20 shoots and 10k a shoot! Whoot!

• Amazing. You have inspired me.

• This needs to be on TV. It can happen to you! Or even a fat lovely pussy!

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!