How would you like to spend your next birthday?

Most Helpful Girl

• I could count on my friends to remember the date, but where I'll be at that time next year.. I have no idea. I have plans to travel somewhere, but have not fixed a destination/continent yet.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I usually keep it pretty low-key. Coffee or drinks with friends during the queen, sushi followed by chilling at my boyfriend's place in the evening on my actual birthday.
    25.media.tumblr.com/...lyhqknXgP81rnkzyfo1_500.gif

• I would like to spend it with @BertMacklinFBI and @Ihav2fart cuz they have owe me stuff.. lol.. and @MissNowhere cuz we are cool AF 😎😎

• My birthday is next weekend and I'm not doing anything. I imagine I will spend next year the same way. I tend to be low-key, and don't like to make a fuss for myself. If I can get together with friends, great, if not it's okay. So I would like to spend my birthday just doing whatever I want. :P

• I'd like a nice meal with family, a cake that doesn't make me sick, and not have to spend my birthday money on bills right away XD

• So I'll be 16, and id literally love to spend it with the guy I like and his family. Because his mom already treats me like family, and yeah we're close friends so that'd be really nice.

• In Portugal with my boyfriend. Sadly that won't happen anytime soon. :'(

I've never had a good bday so I honestly have no clue what I would like to do. I probably won't do anything.

• I'd like to spend it with my Scottish fiance. xD

Haha

• In my bed with a large pepperoni pizza, root beer and Netflix. No Netflix n chill, just literally me alone with my laptop, stuffing my face

• Probably doing something with friends. Either some activity or just hanging out.

• with friends, dancing

• One other special person, a group of best friends, and a simple family dinner.

• maybe go on small trip somewhere to try and forget about how I don't have friends and how my family sometimes forget it is my birthday and when they do remember they don't wanna go to the movies or anywhere even when i offer to pay

• With the guy I love just hanging out tbh. I'm probably going to spend it not doing much because I just got back to uni and don't have many friends here. Also I'm not really big on being the centre of attention these days

What Guys Said 10

• Face deep inbetween a lovely lady's legs, giving while wild, exquisite and succulent pleasure! But not before the heavy makeout session in the hallway, the soft short kisses, hard pressed kisses, kisses that make me lose my breath, kisses that taste like heavenly fruit, kisses that send shivers up our spines. I've the candies, candles, incense, lube, raincoat in the nightstand and playlist on play!

• With a girlfriend ideally, but the likelihood of me having a girlfriend will be quite low, at least from my current estimation.

• nothing special... don' like being the centre of attention. I'll just go out with some friends and have fun :)

• I hope someone notice it and I hope someone actually care about it and call me in my birthday :(

• To go to the pub and have my first pint of beer. ;)

• In bed having SEX ALL DAMN DAY!!!

• At home, I can do it alone or with but as long as theirs a nice cup of iced coffee that'll make my day.

• Being cozy in bed with the sexually frustrated lioness @missnowhere 😚

• On a mother fuckin boat

• by myself :))))