What's your sleeping schedule like?

0|0
17|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, but it's pree much screwed up.

On days when I have school, assuming I could sleep at 2-3am, I'd wake up at around 5-6am. On days when I have school, and I couldn't sleep, then its no sleep at all.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• With my school/work schedule this sem, gone are the days of bed at 1, up at 9.
    Now it's more like down at 11:30-midnight, up at 6am. Truth be told, I like my schedule like this a lot better. I find that going to bed earlier makes me feel better rested, and I feel like I get a lot more out of the day getting up with the sun. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • It looks like you had more sleep with the old schedule

• @Iron_Man
      I know, so you'd think I would be less well rested as a result but I've always found I'm weird in that I can operate well on not too much sleep, so long as that sleep doesn't start too late? Like 5 hours from midnight-5am will have me feeling a lot peppier than 8 hours that started at 2am.

• Fucked up and all over the place.

0|4
    1|0
  • I'm a night owl that does night shifts so it works for me! Up till at least 3am most nights until I have to go in to work 08:00 - 20:00 surviving on 4 hours of sleep.

0|1
    0|0
  • 6am to 11am. I have a sleep disorder. I can't sleep unless it's daytime, but I never stay asleep longer than 5 hours.

0|1
    0|0
  • messed up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually I go to bed around 3 and get up between 9 and 11. Sometimes I nap around 4-ish

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG!!! Its awful. On here at 3:30am cause I can't sleep. Don't sleep through the night unless Im dog tired.

0|1
    0|0
    • Can you sleep ok during the day? Are there any kind of hours that the same each day where you can sleep normally? If yes, research "delayed sleep phase disorder/syndrome".

• Thanks. Work during the day. My best sleep is from 9pm to anywhere from 12-3 in the morning.

• I go to bed at 5 am and wake up at 4pm.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends,
    School: 00:00 to bed and wake up around 07:30 am.
    No school (naturally): 02:00 am to bed and wake up around 09:00 am

0|1
    0|0
  • Do studies, watch a tv series which is currently Arrow and try no to stay up past midnight as I get up at 8:00.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever I'm tired to whenever I stop being tired.

0|2
    0|0
  • I try to sleep during the day but that doesn't always work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually sleep from 3:30 am to 10:30 am

0|1
    0|0
  • it's messed up
    i should sleep right now but probably won't do so until 2 hours later

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to fall asleep very early like 8ish or 9ish and then I wake up at 5ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Messed up lol. I was totally nocturnal for a little while over the summer, but I'm back at Uni now so I'm trying to fix it.

I wake up really early, like 8am or something, and then I'm always caught off guard by how early I'm tired because I feel like I have more time, and I just collapse asleep at night. Then I usually wake up a couple of times in the night which only seems to happen to me when I'm trying to sleep 'normal' hours :/

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Absolutely crap. Right now it is at least. I'm trying to fix it but meh I can't sleep right now so more than likely I'm gonna be up until 7 AM tonight/today.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weird that would be the best way to describe it.

0|1
    0|0
  • 9:30PM- 11:00PM is the time I HAVE to sleep.

I wake up at around 6:30-8:00AM.

I love my sleep and try get 8-9 hours every night otherwise I will cry and be sad.

I cannot function without sleep.

I want to grow as well 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • School Nights 11pm/3am-7:30am (depends on workload that night)

Weekends 3am-11am

0|1
    0|0
  • Now that I have holidays, I go to bed when the sun rises and get up for lunch :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Have to be anonymous here. The answer's too embarrassing.

I'm in bed these days around 7 or 8 am, back up around 1 or 2 pm. Averaging six hours of sleep.

0|1
    0|0