If a girl got into a fight with a boy, who would win?

If a girl got into a fight with her boyfriend (physically) or something like that, who would most likely win the fight?

• Boy
  • Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, no matter who started the fight or did more damage, all the girl has to do is call the cops then the guy is going to jail no questions asked. After adding in all the criminal record shit and jail time as damage inflicted, the girl definitely won.

• Take out the police factor, kids not going that far. Besides I think a girl should go to jail if they attacked a guy too and not just if the guy attacked the girl.

• In just a real basic fistfight, it's going to be men significantly more often than not. Although is could come down to her getting one lucky ball shot in that could turn the tides. Before midteens when the girl has hit her growth spurt but the guy hasn't really got the gains yet is going to give her a better shot as well.

They should go to jail but they don't. For one thing police literally have quotas and such on arrests that they meet/limit. Literally, if more than (for example) 20% of arrests are of women then your department gets investigated for gender discrimination. So even if the girl started it (statistically true) and committed all the violence, when the cops show up they will arrest the guy based on things like quotas and people are more inclined to believe women more or less simply because vagina. It *shouldn't* happen, but it's well documented that it does anyway, sadly. Because vagina.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've ever been in anything close to a real fight (not just a 'Oh you insulted/hurt me and my ego can't take it' physical squabble), you'd know there's too many unspecified factors here to even consider voting one way or the other.

What Guys Said 23

• The girl because the guy goes to jail anyway. Doesn't matter at all if she started it or not, he's the one getting it.

• Well I have no idea how big either of you are. Up until mid teenage years girls are usually bigger and stronger than guys. If you were going all out and had no rules you could just hit him once in the groin and he'd be down on the ground. However, you should nor should any man or woman ever strike another persons genitals unless it's a fight to save your own life from literally being ended.

• Men easily win most of the time if the women doesn't have specific fighting education and/or is the rare exception of those who are physically stronger.

The only other way she wins is that the guy doesn't dare to use force against her, because most guys wouldn't do it.

• Depends on who's stronger. My sister does kravmaga, she would beat the pulp out of me.

• If things were on equal grounds, I'd say the boy. But due to everything going on, I'm fairly certain a good number of us are scared of hitting a girl just to land ourselves in jail the next second after and the girl going scott free.

• Well I don't mean till the point that police come in, I mean more like a dispute started thing.

• Well in a relationship hmm. Hard to say since it'd be both in a way but the boyfriend would definitely win physically.

• Generally speaking the man would win as men are on average physically bigger. Also even if the same size it would probably be the man as men have better upper body strength, whilst women have better lower body strength. This is all based on the average and not even thinking about special training etc.

• In most circumstances the man would win.

• Most times a man, unless the girl had some sort of formal training.

• Statistically, the boy is more likely to win, as males are typically more physically stronger.

• One punch. Thats why guys have to be gentle with chicks. In saying that I would not let myself be assaulted by anyone man or woman.

• Most likely the boy, but training and discipline will beat out and untrained individual, even with size and strength advantage.

• That is honestly not true. I did 15 years of martial arts and size and strength are a huge advantage.

• How much weight are we talking about. I have don't martial arts throughr my life as well, I I've regularly spared with people 30-40 pounds heavier then me and won. I major weight difference (80+) is a different story.

• Most likely a boy depends on individual

• Depends. I actually just had an MMA fight with a girl in the UFC gym today and I lost:(

• Did you hold back? I'm not sure I would fight as hard against a girl. I used to do mma myself.

• @Kamura No I did not hold back. I support gender equality so when I'm in an MMA fight with a woman I'm going to treat her no different than what I treat men there. I did hit her just as hard as I hit the men there and still lost. The girl I was fighting didn't even hit me at all for some reason. She just did a takedown on me and did a foot lock on me until I tapped out.

• The guy obviously I m mean how strong can you possibly be from doing dishes and cooking and cleaning all day

• it is very easy to beat men of any size , just kick his balls
    well if he is already castrated , it will much harder for sure

• women are a lot stronger than most of us realize. i learnt that the hard way

• girl because boys can't hit girls. Girls are too weak to be hit by boys.

• nobody wins. someone has to give up before it gets super serial

• I'd mostly just let them hit me. Then I'd dump the fuck out of her.

• If girl twists arm then boy can't do anything

• Girl, I would never hit a girl unless it was Life threatening.

• If a girl is hot, I would let her win ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b021f320e6.jpg

• The girl would win the law suit. She'd sue the guy for sexist violence and rape.

What Girls Said 0