(QUIZ) What do you hate the most?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/this-inkblot-test-will-determine-what-you-hate-the-most

You got: Bad Grammar
The difference between there, their, and they’re really isn’t that hard. Nothing drives you up the wall like a misspelled word, or a misplaced comma. You’re the chief of the grammar police, and you’re not afraid to show it.
(QUIZ) What do you hate the most?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: People

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...e95134bbaa2c54e558-3.gif

Is there anything worse than people? They are literally everywhere and they do the most annoying things. If you had it your way, you wouldn’t interact with them at all.

well... there lies a little bit of truth in it xD
    oh, and if you hate bad grammar, better stop reading my opinions lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahahah 😂😂

It'd only happened in real life. I still have to read people's opinions on here xD

• Show All
    • Nah no worries. I'd just mentally correct the grammar errors while reading it lol xD

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

Is there anything worse than people? They are literally everywhere and they do the most annoying things. If you had it your way, you wouldn’t interact with them at all.

lol NO! that's not me! 😩😩😩

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• You got: Bad Grammar

The difference between there, their, and they’re really isn’t that hard. Nothing drives you up the wall like a misspelled word, or a misplaced comma. You’re the chief of the grammar police, and you’re not afraid to show it

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-af36-2b9661b4af11.gif

1|0
    0|0

lulz

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't need a test to know what i hate

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Loud Chewing

Loud chewing isn’t only annoying, it’s gross as well. Someone smacking their lips and gnashing is enough to make you want to pull your hair out. People that chew loud and proud drive you absolutely nuts.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

Loud chewing isn’t only annoying, it’s gross as well. Someone smacking their lips and gnashing is enough to make you want to pull your hair out. People that chew loud and proud drive you absolutely nuts.

1|0
    0|0

(I can't say anything about this. This is true...)

1|0
    0|0

I guess so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I hate people more than I thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb sluts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

http://i.imgur.com/f234Jea.gifv

The difference between there, their, and they’re really isn’t that hard. Nothing drives you up the wall like a misspelled word, or a misplaced comma. You’re the chief of the grammar police, and you’re not afraid to show it.

Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got: People.

Which is true.

But I also HATE poor grammar.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...713cb862af817fbb2c-0.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I got people.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Being Interrupted

No one likes a loudmouth, especially one that constantly interrupts and talks over people. Conversation is a delicate art, and some people haven’t mastered it. Is it really that hard to wait your turn to speak?

1|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0

Is there anything worse than people? They are literally everywhere and they do the most annoying things. If you had it your way, you wouldn’t interact with them at all. NBC

1|0
    0|0
    Is there anything worse than people? They are literally everywhere and they do the most annoying things. If you had it your way, you wouldn’t interact with them at all. ಠ_ಠ

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing pisses me off more than a liar

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0