Guys, your opinion on me?

I'm not your average girl, but I'm also not the most unique. I love to play volleyball, it's one of the few things I'm really passionate about. My favorite music is heavy rock/metal (Five Finger Death Punch, In This Moment, Breaking Benjamin, etc). But I also like some country and hip hop (hell no to rap). I watch anime, I started about 3 years ago and enjoyed it a lot. I also watch The Walking Dead, Bones, Once Upon a Time, and How I Met Your Mother. I LOVE to read, mostly fantasy that deals with angels, demons, vampires, etc. Once I get into a book, you can't talk to me and expect me to hear you, I'm too lost in the story. Also (and I hate to sound like one of those fake girls) I just love to play video games! I got started on spyro when I was like 5, and I've been hooked ever since. I play Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny, Neverwinter, Call of Duty, and Evolve. My favorites are RPGs. I have a mean sense of humor, I like to pick on people a lot and say mean (ish) things. I don't like to talk very much, I prefer listening to people talk while I make my silent judgements. I'm not normally confrontational, but when you piss me off you'll wish you hadn't. I normally like to think before I say anything or act, if I don't it usually means I'm tired or drunk haha. I'm a cat person, I like their independence and nonchalant attitudes. I like dogs also, but most of the time they are too needy for me. Um, I know that's kinda a lot, but that's me in a nutshell.

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• You sound like a very laid back and adaptable girl. You share interests with many different types of guys. If you are into volleyball, you must be in decent shape, so that's a plus.

• Sounds ok, I don't know if your type of humour fits mine cause I find having the same kind of humour is what makes me have people who like being around me, even if only for the laughs.
    I'dd say the humour thing you said is something I could find interesting since there's not many girls who I find funny and the rest is just your preferences that none represent myself at all (only gamer a lil)

• Except for this part: "I have a mean sense of humor, I like to pick on people a lot and say mean (ish) things", I like your description.

• You make yourself sound like THE AVERAGE GIRL.

• Awesome girl. Pretty too. Loving video games is a big plus

• Ya sound like the kind of girl I could really be into.

I like ya personally.

• you are sexy

• You seem like a awesome chick to hang with ;-)

• you are a gamer and this is a great quality for a girl <3