What do you do when guys dont like you as a person?

what do you do when guys dont like you as a person? Im always nice and i like joke around, but it apparantly not good enough og appealing enough for a lot of guys..

I'll get theirs attention by my looks and the first meeting it seems like, but after 1-2 weeks or so they seem to lose any interest.. and to be honest, it hurts...

I dont meet guys a lot, that like me and vice versa, but when i do the situation i described above pretty muchg always happen, if that doesn happen its becausei stop contacting them for other reasons.

I always considered myself a likeable person or at least a nice person, but apparantly not.. im so lost and sad, and confused... i dont know what to do at this point...

Most Helpful Guy

• I simply don't care. There will be people in life who like me and don't like me.

• but they like me first and then they decided im no good.. it hurts a bit to be honest.. but i guess the best way is not care.. i am who i am

• It does hurt a bit, but through more time and experience the pain will get dull and dull until it is near non-existent. Most people are generally friendly at first but then back off later if they don't like a person, but that is a good thing. You are who you are, you don't want to be surrounded by fake people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if multiple boys were turning me down or losing interest in me and I figured it was because of how I get along with them, I'd try to change my behaviour and how I related to them. If that didn't suffice, then I'd start looking for guys to hang around from a different crowd.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm an asshole on gag, but pretty likeable IRL.
    Someone that doesn't like me I would just talk to them directly. If they are all awkward and shit I would probably find things to annoy the hell out of them and do it repeatedly in front of them. Immature right? Entertaining as hell tho.

• Don't think about it too much about it. Sometimes personalities don't match.

• i guess.. but this happens a lot tho... i dont knoiw anymore.. i hate that i want to date :/

• i just realised that.. it on to the next one at this point.. i actually have a date tomight.. but im not overly positive that this will last,

• Always be positive. A positive atmosphere will bring out a better outcome and try to make the most of it.

What Girls Said 4

• maybe the connection isn't there between you and them? I wouldn't worry about it x

• that doesn't help me a lot at all.. there is clearly something off about me... or us as a couples.. i dont know anymore :(

• no it just means you have nothing in common or are not right for one another... this is dating, its what its about :)

• Maybe they didn't feel a spark

• There are 7 billion people in the world. At least one of them has to like you.

• true... i guess i need to keep looking

• I just keep being myself, whether they like it or not..

• but its not getting me anywhere.. im still pretty much alone.. its hrd not to care.. especially when you're starting to like that person.. but i guess i dont have a choice

• Maybe it's just the personalities don't "click" .. But you will one day find someone who will like you , for you. Don't ever change for anyone.