If you could open your own business, what would you name it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooks and krannies

I would love to open a coffee/tea shop with tons of cozy little corners for people to curl up with a hot cup of tea and just read

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be something simple like this: Cum-N-Pay

What Girls Said 6

• Diana's Dirty Doggies

• What does it consist of? Asian gangstahs as employees? 😘
      Ma boi fart got chu cover. No sweat 👌🏼👍🏼

• Hahahaha, I'd so be in line when you open!!

Well, depending on what exactly a dirty doggie is anyways 😂😂😂

• @ConsultantIsBack I myself am not sure yet haha 😛 But yeah, I'll be happy to see ya there!

• Sooo I was a business major in college which means lots of proposal assignments lol. I did one on a daycare that I named Lollipops and Crayons Daycare Center. I did another one on a cupcake shop and called that Cupcake Haven. And another on a coffee shop that I named The Coffee Bean.

• WhatTheHellAmy

I just love that XD

It would be a funny business, as fun as working in Google

• Actually I've been giving thought to a clothing boutique. Which of course I'd name Belle Girl 💚

• Sweets 'n' Treats since I want to open up a sweets shop/Patisserie, or maybe a sweets cafĂ©.

• Psyco pictures.

What Guys Said 5

• Red's Arrows

• Raw Excursions - I would take people on different excursions like sea kayaking out to some islands in Georgian Bay or the Ocean, camp and cook gourmet meals out on the rocks. Do hiking excursions, river rafting, tundra trecks, all types of excursions around the world! Do them on rotation, hand picked beautiful spots and high quality drink and foods.

• i'm on a goat... it's a goat rental business. instead of mowing lawns with a lawn mower, i use goats. they feed themselves, get rid of weeds and are mobile. and i can rent them out to people.

• Optimally, I would open a novelty weapons shop called Blood, Bath, and Beyond, but I think I might get in legal trouble for that.

• my last name is pretty cool so it would be

LAST NAME's