What's your favorite type of bed?

What's your favorite type of bed?

i didn't put CL king bed because i couldn't find a picture of one that didn't look like a normal king size. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a bunk bed so bad!

Any girl to call me a kid is obviously not the fun type... and a major turnoff! goodbye!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I have a queen but it's annoying how at the larger sizes they only get wider and not longer.. Tall people are always left out >.>

• Sleeping on a cal king right now well... attempting to sleep on a cal king while GAG keeps waking me up :3

• The standard sizes that we have in my country are a little different. My girlfriend and me have one that is 1,80m x 2,00m, which is about 71x79 inches. So I guess it's something between a queen and a king size in American sizes. I really love it. It's cool to have so much space. Both for sleeping and for... other things ;-).

• I've only ever slept on a twin bed. And it's not bad. Personally I could care less what the size of the bed was if I could find a little cutie to share it with

• The bigger the better! I want to have to roll 10 times to get out of bed.

• Of course king sized xD Since my parents have a bed like this, I want one as well when Im married. And maybe even before since its just cool to have so much space to sleep on.

• I voted H a comfy bed ! : D

• LOL I've never slept on a round one. I voted the first one because I don't really care. I just want it to be comfortable (and also to have a sexy goddess sleeping next to me in that bed)

• Mine just said "double".

• I would definitely say your bed.

• I think queen is the best, you can fit two people in it comfortably

• Cl king or King for me. Otherwise my feet hang off the bed lol.

• the biggest possible : D

• I'd prefer the biggest bed.

• Bed with dogs on it

• voted for the king because right now i hve a bed which 6'x3' and when i have dreams i fall down from my bed.

• C will suffice.

• For my entire life, I slept on a twin because I didn't need anything larger. I now sleep on a full. I don't need a queen or a king and especially not a California king, my room wouldn't support any of those, it just barely supports my full. I kind of wanted a water bed for a while but, I got over that

What Girls Said 10

• Definitely a king sized bed for me! The bigger the better👌
    Especially since I usually move a lot and roll around in my sleep so I often fall out of the bed if it's too small for my "sleeping habits" which then results in those unexplained bruises all over my body because I can't even remember I fell out the next morning 😅

• You forgot to put cali king in the options...
    I wish they made them bigger than cali kings because my daughter likes to get in bed with us and she takes up so much room -_-
    cali king feels like a twin with three people and a dog on it. haha

• I like full or queen. King (and California king) are so huge haha.

• o_o
    I sleep on a futon. I guess it's like, a twin size?

• i got a cal king sized bed for free from my father when i got my house it takes up 50% of my bed room but soo much room and so nice

• I have a queen. But I will one day have a king. And I am very excited about that lol

• We have a double right now but a queen would be great <3

• A king bed only for me <3

• My hubby and I share a king bed. It's also a sleep number bed so we can each put our own side on what is most comfortable for each of us. I'm usually about s 35-40 and @gray_sailor like his at about 55.

• King at least. I need my space when I sleep!