What's your favorite type of bed?

What's your favorite type of bed?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i didn't put CL king bed because i couldn't find a picture of one that didn't look like a normal king size. :(

0|0
11|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a bunk bed so bad!

Any girl to call me a kid is obviously not the fun type... and a major turnoff! goodbye!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I have a queen but it's annoying how at the larger sizes they only get wider and not longer.. Tall people are always left out >.>

2|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping on a cal king right now well... attempting to sleep on a cal king while GAG keeps waking me up :3

1|0
    0|0
  • The standard sizes that we have in my country are a little different. My girlfriend and me have one that is 1,80m x 2,00m, which is about 71x79 inches. So I guess it's something between a queen and a king size in American sizes. I really love it. It's cool to have so much space. Both for sleeping and for... other things ;-).

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever slept on a twin bed. And it's not bad. Personally I could care less what the size of the bed was if I could find a little cutie to share it with

0|0
    0|0
  • The bigger the better! I want to have to roll 10 times to get out of bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course king sized xD Since my parents have a bed like this, I want one as well when Im married. And maybe even before since its just cool to have so much space to sleep on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted H a comfy bed ! : D

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL I've never slept on a round one. I voted the first one because I don't really care. I just want it to be comfortable (and also to have a sexy goddess sleeping next to me in that bed)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine just said "double".

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely say your bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think queen is the best, you can fit two people in it comfortably

0|0
    0|0
  • Cl king or King for me. Otherwise my feet hang off the bed lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • the biggest possible : D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer the biggest bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bed with dogs on it

0|0
    0|0
  • voted for the king because right now i hve a bed which 6'x3' and when i have dreams i fall down from my bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • C will suffice.

0|0
    0|0
  • For my entire life, I slept on a twin because I didn't need anything larger. I now sleep on a full. I don't need a queen or a king and especially not a California king, my room wouldn't support any of those, it just barely supports my full. I kind of wanted a water bed for a while but, I got over that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Definitely a king sized bed for me! The bigger the better👌
    Especially since I usually move a lot and roll around in my sleep so I often fall out of the bed if it's too small for my "sleeping habits" which then results in those unexplained bruises all over my body because I can't even remember I fell out the next morning 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • You forgot to put cali king in the options...
    I wish they made them bigger than cali kings because my daughter likes to get in bed with us and she takes up so much room -_-
    cali king feels like a twin with three people and a dog on it. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I like full or queen. King (and California king) are so huge haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • o_o
    I sleep on a futon. I guess it's like, a twin size?

1|0
    0|0
  • i got a cal king sized bed for free from my father when i got my house it takes up 50% of my bed room but soo much room and so nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a queen. But I will one day have a king. And I am very excited about that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • We have a double right now but a queen would be great <3

0|0
    0|0
  • A king bed only for me <3

0|0
    0|0
  • My hubby and I share a king bed. It's also a sleep number bed so we can each put our own side on what is most comfortable for each of us. I'm usually about s 35-40 and @gray_sailor like his at about 55.

0|0
    0|0
  • King at least. I need my space when I sleep!

0|0
    0|0