Have you ever been in a car accident?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes but by calling it a "car accident" you might get the wrong idea lol.

• What do you mean?

• I bumped with maybe 2km/h against a car while we were waiting at a crossing. it was fucking stupid

• thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• yes once 3 years ago a guy hit our car from the back when we were going to school, we got shacked up a lot but nothing too serious xD

What Guys Said 18

• 10 years ago. In 2005 I was in the car with my Mum and Dad, Dad was driving and a guy ran a red light at an intersection. We had a green light and when my dad realised it was too late to stop in time. We smashed into the back left hand door of a Ford that was about 1 year old that was running the red light. A Ute in the lane next to us smashed into the front left hand door of the Ford. The Ford was so damaged. Lucky though everyone was ok.

• That's awful! I'm happy to know you and your family were ok. 😊

• But that was it

• Yes well it would have been scary for the guy in the Ford being smashed into by two cars at the same time.

• Yep, been in 3 in my lifespan

• Yeah. 3 major ones. Rear ended by a pickup truck. Rolled upside down in a sport utility. And ran a red light. Airbags smell like latex and gun powder.

• Does GTA count? :P

• Yes I've been in a few.

• Yeah twice and both times the other guy and I took off lol I had no insurance once and other time.. well be jetted first and I was like "it's whatever" cause I didn't wanna deal with all that bs and little to no damage was done so it's cool since my car wasn't like totaled or anything.

• I've been hit by a car

• yes 4 of them

• Yeap now I can't drive

• touch wood, nearly 30 years driving and no

• Yeah, Saw Chuck Norris on the highway stopping a 18-wheel semi.

• I've been in two. It's been 11 years now though.

• No and i hope i will never be

• Yes. Car shooted me and i broken my teeth.

• I've walked away from two 18-wheeler wrecks, one of which should have seriously injured or killed me.

• Several, in fact

• Yep a very serious one

• No I have not.

What Girls Said 8

• Yea, a couple times... Never anything too serious tho...

• Yes, two of them.

• yeah. A few fender benders, in addition to a serious one that left me hospitalized for over half a year when I was 15.

• Does getting run down by a car count?

• Thank god I've never been in one

• I've been in a few.

• Yes a week after getting my drivers license a guy I went to school with ran the stop sign in town and slamed his 1969 pick up truck into my bran new car which of course left my car messed up and in the shop for three weeks and it didn't even put a scratch on his truck at all

• Luckily... no, never :)