I'm feeling curious?

Go on Google and type in "I'm feeling curious"

What do you get?

I'm feeling curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know you could do that lol.

I got Which US president had a PHD?

Woodrow Wilson. Thomas Woodrow Wilson (December 28, 1856 – February 3, 1924) was the 28th President of the United States from 1913 to 1921 and leader of the Progressive Movement. To date the only U. S. President to have held a Ph. D., he served as President of Princeton University from 1902 to 1910.

Most Helpful Girl

• Though Jónsdóttir's belief in elves may sound extreme, it is fairly common for Icelanders to at least entertain the possibility of their existence. In one 1998 survey, 54.4 percent of Icelanders said they believed in the existence of elves.

What Guys Said 1

• I got:

"After about a year inside its mother's womb, a baby blue whale emerges weighing up to 3 tons (2.7 metric tons) and stretching to 25 feet (8 meters). It gorges on nothing but mother's milk and gains about 200 pounds (91 kilograms) every day for its first year."

What Girls Said 3

• I got this :

What country does Latin originate from?
    Approximate distribution of languages in Iron Age Italy during the 6th century BC. Latin is confined to Latium, a small region on the coast of west central Italy, hemmed in by other Italic peoples on the east and south and the powerful Etruscan civilization on the north.

Interesting 😏

• I got:

Which country owns the Galapagos Islands?
    The islands are located in the eastern Pacific Ocean, 973 km (525 nmi; 605 mi) off the west coast of South America. The closest land mass is that of mainland Ecuador, the country to which they belong, 926 km/500 nmi to the east.

This is interesting, I didn't know.

• I got:

How long do astronauts stay in quarantine?

NASA transported them to Houston, quarantine trailer and all, and they emerged from isolation three weeks later. (Nowadays, astronauts returning from space exit their spacecraft almost immediately, though some long-duration astronauts receive medical checks after spending months in weightlessness.)