How to get back at a boy for calling you should slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• Awww but what he is wanting is some sort of comment back from you that shows your are hurt and he got under your skin. The best way to get him back is to get on with you life and pretend it did not hurt you. He will then feel is attempt to hurt your feelings did not work.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• If you call him names "to get even," you will be doing the same thing he has done and that means you are no better than him. Is that the kind of statement that you want to make about yourself?

• By not letting it affect you. Who cares? Just live your life.

Personally, I love sluts! But I doubt his comment was substantiated. Why did he call you that?

• Bc I broke up with him and he got mad

• Ok well clearly he just said it out of anger and didn't actually mean anything.

How would you get back at him? There's no point.

• Call him a ho

• Any guy who does that to a girl , he is not worth the time of the day

• Hmmm, I would say leave it but if you really want to have a comeback to that statement you can just use action...

• Tell him he has a small dick or that he is impotent. Don't actually pull down his pants like that one guy said.

• Ignore him, be the better person, and get on with your life.

• Be the bigger person and just ignore his crap.

• Don't waste time on him.

• A boy should never call a girl a 'slut' You should tell him that he is simply a barbarian.

• Tell the school he's got cooties.

• stop dressing like one.

• I don't dress like one I wear skinny jeans not to lose but not too tight and shirts that are just right earrings necklace and lip gloss

• Laxative in his food

• learn how to spell and we will teach you comebacks.. .

• Ugh autocorrect I'm on my tablet

• Pull his pants down in front of everyone and laugh at his size. Even if he's big!

• Is that supposed to read "school slut"?

What Girls Said 14

• If you know you're not a slut, don't react. A lot of hte time, people who throw insults like that do so mostly to just get a reaction out of you. If you don't give him that and add fuel to the fire so to say, he should drop it pretty quick.

The more defensive you get, the more of a kick he'll get.

• U move on and don't let it get to u. He's not worth ur time or ur reputation.

• Ignore it obviously he is butthurt about the breakup but your gonna get called worse shit in your life so just learn to deal with it

• Tell him you're a slut because his tiny dick couldn't satisfy you?

• Depends on why he called you it.
    Are you one?

• Nope he got mad bc I dumped him

• @GirlsLie ikr

• I didn't mean to vote it

• I feel like I would either ignore him and gracefully move on or come up with a really good comeback that would make him sut the fuck up... depends on the situation.

• Call him a "bitch"

• You and I are two very different people, apparently.

• Punch him in the dick. lol just ignore the idiot. :)

• Call him a fuckboy

• You can get back at him by giving him no reaction at all. He is obviously tribe to get a rise out of you so if you appear calm, then it shows what he said didn't work.

• Honestly, I would ignore it. People that call you things try to bring you down, either out of jealousy or because they can't have you (maybe in some cases they are just mean). Rise above and be better than him. :)

• call him a jerk.

• Just continue to never sleep with him