Do I make this up in my head or is it considense?

Ok so growing up didn't have many friends most people hated me honestly for no reason mainly girls , with guys didn't really have a problem but they liked me. Now I'm older and when I'm around girls I feel like they feel weird around me like they think I'm stuck up. One of my friends told me I was her competition. I know sucks ! I do get a lot of attention I don't know if it's good or bad but u feel like people find me as a thread. I try my best to be really sweet and nice people always say that and they always say how cute and delicate I am. But I don't know what the problem is? I need answers please

By the way I'm a girl lol

Most Helpful Guy

• People will always be jealous and player hate on you especially if your cute and pretty. People are always judgmental. And it's not your fault that girls hate on you. Sometimes that is the way it is. No matter how nice you be and act you can't please and make everybody happy I learned to stop caring how people view me and if they like me great. If they don't then that is thier problem.

What Guys Said 2

• The females see you as competition for hot guys

• What exactly is a considense?

What Girls Said 1

• they are jealous.