Thoughts on girls who shave their heads?

Girls, what do you think of girls who shave their heads (just for the sake of shaving not for health problems/charity acts)?

Boys, would you date (or refuse to) a girl with shaved head?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it 3 times. it was cold at first, but then pretty awesome having really short hair for a while. saved a lot of time getting ready. (:

• Haha, the cold part really caught me by surprise. I used to sport a mohawk, but after growing tired of it I shaved it down. I was coooold :o and it indeed saves a lot of time, specially when drying it.

• What got me was how light my head was. First time I shaved my head was in summer. So no coldness for me.

• @BaileyisDarcy Haha, I had to spend some hours in the sun tanning my bi-color head, it was light on the sides, and even lighter where my mohawk used to be, it was funny, but gladly I tan fast

What Guys Said 5

• I personally don't find it attractive, but I've heard that guys do exist that find that attractive...

• Although I do not especially like this, I have no issue with it either.

• I prefer girls' hair if it's at least as long as mine.

• Unattractive to me.

• No, it's too neo nazi

• What's Neo nazi? (I know what nazi is just not the Neo part)

• New (filler)

• Skinheads, it's a major look of the nazi regime, that and VERY short hair, including Hawks. Just don't do it

What Girls Said 5

• I shave my head. Not completely but I cut it down to about an inch long. So I don't think much of it. If a chick has a weird shaped head and shaves her hair down then I'll wonder, but otherwise, you know. Do what you want. I'm not one to judge and have no right to judge. It's just hair.

• I think it looks great on some women. You really look good with it! And, if you ever feel like having hair you can just wear a wig. :)

• Aw thank you ^-^
      I'm looking for some wigs, having different hairstyles looks like fun :D

• It's cool af

• love it!! now, ask me again whether id do it myself.. not in a million years. it really works for some girls though.

• Eh do whatever you want, its only hair it will grow back...