What's it like for you when you can't sleep at night?

Most Helpful Guy

• What is it like when I can't sleep at night?

I think of her beauty, her smile, and gorgeous eyes.

The way she laughs, snores, and warms my soul.

To the sleepless nights, together we grow bold.

As we share our dreams, fears, and things yet untold.

What is it like when I can't sleep at night?

It's the greatest feeling in the world.

-paper

What Guys Said 13

• If I can't sleep at night, it usually means I have an idea for something. So I basically get up, go write out my idea and then fall asleep. The suckish part is that this usually means it is like 4 or 5am when I'm done but I'll need to wake up early. I'll get little sleep in and then make it up in naps later in the day.

• When I can not sleep at night it is not a good feeling.

It is usually because I have too much on my mind.

• Can't sleep at night = I should touch myself innapropriately.

• The nights I can't sleep appear mostly when I have too many thoughts on my mind; thinking too much about details make me insomnia...
    What do I do? I generally drink milk or ayran (drink made from yogurt), these help to sleep but mostly I can't sleep till daen at these nights unfortunately...

• I move around a lot, itch, and get frustrated. Often, I resort to jacking off a lot (I sleep naked so it's quite easy and tempting).

• I just swallow a bunch of Melatonin tablets and turn my A/C lower.

• I take 2 benadryl and zonk off to sleep! :-P

• I feel like I have something I must do but can't do Xc or I have a lot on my mine, so I usually just cook

• Thinkrn about ma baby @cinderelli and how we would spend a day together if i was next to her arms 😚

• Pain in the arse

• Boring and frustrating.

• Torture. What else?

• When I can't sleep I go to the gym.

What Girls Said 9

• I close my eyes and think up scenarios in my head in an attempt to will them into dreams. When that doesn't work, I masturbate as an attempt to make myself sleepy enough.

• If I can't sleep its usually due to intense anxiety. Which is pretty unpleasant. I'll go 24-48 hours at s time without sleep. 😕

• When I can't sleep at night it's usually because I'm watching movies or a TV show. I'm really into that and I would like to think that I'm a movie connoisseur but that may be a stretch in other people's opinion. I actually wanted to be a director when i was yonder but my grades aren't good enough so I'm probably going to do art or photography which I'm also passionate about :) I also stay up drawing sometimes

• I work till like 3 so i don't sleep at all at night -_-
    Its awful.

• upsetting.

• It's miserable 😭

• Its either sex or promo work or You tube :P

• its terrible really.

• I usually get frustrated and end up going for a run...