Don't you dislike people on here who think they know everything?

I mean damn shut the hell up and admit you're wrong sometimes. I do. Some people think they are the god of knowledge. "Well technically that's incorrect." Fuck you.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i do.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol, don't take this site so seriously

• I'm right about everything.
    *hair swish*

• I don't even pay attention to them anymore.

What Guys Said 8

• Naw I love them because if and when you prove them wrong their EGO are usually bruised for the next 2-9 months on here (it humbles them) HAHAHAHAH

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Lol.

• #Asker it ain't shit better than ___ telling ___ that they were in fact wrong if and when he tried to correct ____'s original answer on here LOL

Most of them will argue for dear life to save their EGO... but it's usually already too late to salvage anything that would have been left of it anyway... so they just look dumb-er ^_^

• Only when bitch out and block ya so they can get the last word and even then I just laugh at em, call them a coward on someone else opinion, and be on my way

• Yeah a girl did that to me yesterday. Got the last word in and then blocked me. She's a misandrist though.

• Lol, I act like that :S but I have no trouble admitting when I am wrong

• No I don't dislike myself.

• The internet's a joke. Good thing it's funny

• Keep in mind, we are posting opinions and not answers. So we don't have to say I think or I feel, but essentially, that IS what we are saying.

• Even when proven wrong it's typically the same people who feel they are still right.

• I feel like Im knowledgeable and confident... but I do my best not to tactlessly correct people.

• Doesn't bother me at all. Either someone is right or they aren't, it's not a thing to get irritated about.