If someone told you they took a journey through Hell would you believe them?

And even met Satan himself.

your thougts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I'd probably recognize them, I have a great memory 😝

Let's be real, have you ever seen me and Satan in the same room before? 😉😇

It would explain why i love the heat so much...

• Why hello, Dean.

• For all I know they didn't mean it in the literal sense. Maybe their journey through hell was a rough time in their life, and their Satan was the driving force behind that rough time.

• It was driving in a car through 110 degree heat with no a/c and then greeting bit by a rattle snake aka Satan

• 0|1
  • I would kindly tell them that "work is hell, yes and I'm sure your boss is satan" 😁

• I would believe them. Because of near death experiences.

• I don't believe in hell

• Nope not at all

• Yes I would believe them..

• Proof please.

• I would think they meant it metaphorically. I believe in the afterlife, but it's not a normal think to say you personally met Satan, and lived to tell it.

• Of course I wouldn't believe it

• would not believe.

• I'd be like "good for you... Next"

What Guys Said 14

• I've taken a trip through Narnia and met the Jesus allegory lion.

Now should you believe me? Absolutely not because I've provided no evidence besides my word.

• You wouldn't be the first. Why not?

• This guy was real sick never went to the doctors, one night he got deathly sick
    and died at his home , he claim his afterlife experience he went to the gates of hell and there was burning smell and he heard screeches, people crying out but he was brought back to life and that's why he turned to live a Christian life but who knows if any of this stuff is true i believe it remains to be true.

• I'd start avoiding that joker.

• I know what I know, and I don't know what I don't know, the rest is just information that is yet to be determined.

I'll accept what they say if it doesn't effect me either way, then I'll go about my day and log it with the other miscellaneous info.

• Not a chance.

• Depends, does their last name happen to be Winchester?

• I'd have to see proof, pretty plz!

• I played that game, Dante's Inferno right?

• Cool story bro.

• Anyone who seriously studies Scripture knows this is not true. For one, Hell is only a temporary place you go when you die, you can't "take a journey" there. I am unsure about "Near-Death Experiences" or when a person is technically dead for like 2 minutes, but based on Scripture I would assume the soul does not depart from the body until it is permanently dead.

Secondly, a person could not meet Satan in Hell, because the Bible never says Satan is in Hell or "the master of Hell." Satan is the master of this world, he has power over all people on earth who do not faithe in Jesus. Hell is a place condemned souls go to immediately after death, but Satan is a living creature with a body, so he does not have any reason to go there. In fact, before Jesus' death on the cross, there is evidence in the Bible that Satan still had access and stood before God in the heavenly realm despite having rebelled against Him. Only after Jesus fulfilled his sacrifice was Satan finally banished from the heavenlies so he could no longer accuse people before the Lord. As of right now he is confined to the earth.

When people think of Satan being in Hell, they are mistaking the final judgment for the Hell that exists today. After Jesus returns again to bring an end to world history, and after the saved ones are resurrected, God will then resurrect all the damned people from Hell and they will face a final judgment. The ones whose names are not found in the Book of Life will be cast into the Lake of Fire, which is the "second death" or eternal damnation. Satan will also be cast into the Lake of Fire, and this is the only "Hell" Satan is a part of. But he is not master of it, in fact he will probably suffer in it more than anyone else because he is the root of all evil.

• I would approach everything as I do with some skepticism, but I would hear them out. Depending on a variety of potential factors would cause me to either believe, not believe, and think it could have possibly happened.

• I wouldn't believe it.

• no. that's gay