If a girl shows a lot of cleavage is it wrong to look?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• No. She knows she's showing it, so she also knows that if it's visible, it's going to get looked at.

Don't like it being looked at, then don't show it!

• Can you help but to look?
    I'm pretty sure no one can avert their eyes around a revealed pair of breasts - or half revealed...

• NO it is not wrong to look at all, that is why we show it. For you too look at it. If i did not want you to see it, i would wear a turtle neck or a high top covering it. Choices!

• It's ok to look just try not to gawk to long.

• Just don't full on stare like a creep. Like at least pretend you're not staring.

• You can't help but look. However, there's a difference between a glance and staring. Staring is rude, a glance is not.

What Guys Said 10

• I usually see girls on here saying that guys are perverts for looking at their breasts when they show them. But the gals that are answering this question are much better at seeing the obvious!

• hell, i always look. if they got a problem. wear a fucking t-shirt or something a little less revealing

• The key is to look, not stare. No more than 2.5 seconds!

• If she clearly shows them off then I'll look.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with a quick peek as long as you don't stare creepy ;)

• Not wrong to look, but wrong to stare.

• Trust me , if she didn't want people to look at her cleavage , she wouldn't wear clothes that show cleavage. I doubt it's wrong to look either ;) There are exceptions of course but that's what girls I have talked with told me about this stuff.

• I believe they call that "stare rape."

• Depends on the time and place, context.

• Look? No, stare? Yes

• Nope. Look at it.