What is your definition of someone who is beautiful inside and outside? Do you think those people are very rare?

Most Helpful Girl

• The definition as as everyone else's - completely subjective and pleasant to most people.

It's very rare.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely rare. Most people are filth.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really know what you mean with definition, but I think they're not that rare. A lot of people are good people.

• No, i do not think so. I think there is a lot of good and beautiful people in the world.

• and if you beautiful within, that makes you even more beautiful outside

What Guys Said 3

• In my view... outer beauty is highly subjective, so it can't be defined. But inner beauty is not that ambiguous, and also much rarer than outer beauty.

• Those who are simple, educated, having good manners, good morals and taller height beautiful face... ?

Haven't seen that girl yet 😏

• I believe people who are able to see true beauty on the inside and let that beauty reflect outwards are truly a rare gem in society.