Is it normal for these things to happen.. 1. BFF comited suicide 2. Dad ignores you 3. Mom ignores you 4. Cyberbullied 5. Bullied in school?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not normal for these things to happen. Sorry to hear about your best friend though :/ I have a fucked up life on my own though and I kind of understand how you might feel :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Normal, no. No one is normal. The BFF part really sucks, but other than that there is a lot of baggage on you.

That being said - bullying is a two-way street. People bully out of weakness and hierachy thinking - and they bully the person they see as the weakest. For some reason you appear to be weak in your class as well as online.
    Most likely since of baggage as well as indeed lacking mental strength to stand up for yourself.

Unfortunatley you can't change other people. You can't change the world around you, but you can grow as a person yourself and thus have the world react differently to you. For example: People will treat you differently if you radiate being a strong person or if you radiate being unstable.

• Since I am volunteer counselling for a few years now, feel free to write me a private message if you want some more insight.

Just to make sure though: I am not going for pity-fests, but for giving you insight and helping you for ways how you can handle the current situation.

• oh trust me i am not unstable I've almost punched a girl in my school

• I did not say you are unstable. It was just an example.

That being said: If a pattern repeats in your life there is a reason for it. If people keep on bullying you in different places, there is a reason for it. If it happens once it could be just wrong time wrong place, but obviously it doesn't if it happens in school and online.
      It's up to you to figure out why though.

• normal? I don't really know but I can say I'm sorry you've had to experience those things.

• I think you're well aware that's not a normal life.

You need someone you can talk to if you don't have it. It should also be phone numbers you can call that's up 24/7 that might help you.

• I hope that isn't the norm these days

• I really hope not, I'm sorry your BFF killed themself. May they find the peace the were looking for

• It's normal but, rare

• 1. BFF tried to commit suicide
    2/3. I thought same but actually he has different way of caring. Sometimes we kids don't notice it.
    4. Cyberbullied - not that much
    5. I was bullied.

Don't do anything rash. It's too much but it's a part of life. Somewhere someone is living way worse life than you. Stay positive & if possible try to look at your parents with different angle :)

• No that is not a normal life, it is a difficult one to life at a young age.

• For god sakes I hope not

• well thts my life

• no my whole school is hating me and i dont know why I've never been mean to them they just think i was lying when i told them that my bff comited suicide

• What sucks but I'm sure they don't all hate you and I know from personal experience tgat depression can cause you to push people who you really need away

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, but I believe it isn't.

• The bullying, your parent's ignoring you and your best friends suicide those were not normal but experiencing series of unfortunate things is normal. It all happens to everyone. We all are going through something, you're not alone.

• Life is a joke that never ends darling. :) Learn to laugh with the joke life is playing on ya. ;)

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Once you've overcome that phase in your life you'd be thankful you had to experience that.

• overcome? this has been happing for 5 years since i was 10

• Yea, it's totally every day stuff that your best friend kill themselves, nothing out of the ordinary.