Do you get mad when no one upvotes your comments you thought were really witty and hilarious?

I just sit there and think fuck you guys I am hilarious, witty, and always keep it real.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh YES! Ginny, once again we are on the same page. I'm about to dub you my favorite gagger.
    Who am I kidding? You already are!

What Guys Said 10

• no. I really couldn't care less. it's nice to see an upvote but I don't get mad or even really notice if it doesn't

• cdn.smosh.com/.../potter-gifs-dumbling.gif

no because i know I'm funny

• Idgaf. The audience in my head laughs with me anyway so no worries.

• no, I don't even check back on answers unless I have a comment on them, and I don't care if people like what I have to say or not I am going to say it

• Yes cause somehow I get all the downvotes

• Sometimes yes, because I find it really funny myself.

• I go into a blind rage and wake up 2 days later in a ditch wearing a giant pizza slice costume

• Thanks I don't think I could go though that again this week

• I had a similar observation but not the way you are saying it. I just notice that badly any comments inmake get voted at all. Up OR down. Almost as if nobody cares. Not sure if it is to do with the cluttured design or what but it is almost discouraging to use GAG at all.

• You'd have to give examples of your wit. Having someone just tell you they are witty is like having someone tell you they are a great cook without giving you anything to eat.

• When my gym teacher found out I was forging notes to get out of gym, she asked if there was anything real about me and I said my boobs.

• I simply do not care.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! Like all the time :/
    I am funny! I really am :D

• I don't really care. I know I'm hilarious.