Is WWWe, real or fake?

like is it actually real or fake?

0|0
8|23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fake, like it's all staged and things but it's still physically tough on their bodies, they do actually get injured, mainly by mistakes but yes, it's all acting.
    I don't get how they sort out championship winners though. I watch Total Divas and they always act like they have no idea who's going to win and that it's based on the match but I'm pretty sure it's decided before they even get into the ring. They hide a lot of that side of things to make it seem more real I guess, even though everyone knows it's fake.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• It is 90% fake, the blood is staged, the hits are suppressed, and it's over dramatized. They are actors really.

1|1
    0|0
    • pretty much what this guy said... they are actors given a role just like in a film or tv show. having said that though, there are risks involved in wrestling. stone cold broke his neck, and one of the hart brothers (cant remember if it was brett hart or owen hart) died falling from the ceiling during a stunt.

• The acting is fake, but the stunts are real (obviously with padding and everything but, all the feats of athleticism is really being done by them).

WWE is like a mix between being an actor and a stunt double, fake, but an undeniably dangerous and physically demanding job.

0|3
    0|0
  • Choreographed but the injuries they sometimes get are real - Most professional wrestlers have broken their neck at least once - Search on google for a tv programme called "Secrets Of Professional Wrestling Revealed" and it shows how they do it - Example all the aerial stuff, the guy standing on the ground is the important one he catches flyer breaking the fall then falls to canvas with flyer on top of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference between fake and staged people need to learn that lol the actors actually get hurt just read up on it more but the show is just staged

0|2
    0|0
  • Ok first too many w's and second look outside of wwe any kind of professional wrestling is dangerous anyone tells you different people die in that ring there was one incident that happen not to long go in the lucha AAA promotion. Yeah some things are scripted like who's gonna win when to do a move, when to kick out but you can easily land the wrong way or something else goes wrong another example happen on Monday night raw Seth Rollins knee John Cena in the face breaking it if you seen the pictures you wouldn't question it anymore his nose was almost on the other side of his face

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I went to a live ring of honor event and seen a tooth get knocked out and a foot broke so

• Are they actually fighting? No.

Are they really throwing themselves around with great force and great risk of injury? Oh yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything that @kambo_trick3y said. The moves and injuries aren't fake (there are a good number of wrestlers who died during a match), but everything else is staged and rehearsed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously fake...

0|0
    0|0
  • It is fake fight

0|0
    0|0
  • They openly acknowledge that is fake

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fake, but the injuries and stunts are real

0|1
    0|0
  • It is not fake. It is directed.

0|1
    0|0
  • semiscripted

but still awesome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQZ4mUVUSfk
    i dont think steve planned to whoop his ass

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean WWE yeah it's fake, they have fixed storylines and the winner is pre-set. They rehearse their matches many times before performing, however the moves they do are real and can really hurt them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah it's fake I've seen it

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fake. That's why I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it'f of course fake

0|0
    0|0
  • No bro the exchange of attack are rehearse as well as the story lines are soap opera

0|0
    0|0
  • only red necks think its real

0|0
    0|0
  • It is obviously fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's real, here is the proof :P

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/jFC0VVyztkU/hqdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • The definition of a hick is someone who thinks evolution is fake and 'rasslin' is real.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's fake, anyone with a one brain cell would know this

0|0
    0|0
  • The wrestling?
    It's fake.

But a lot of people still like it. I'd compare it with a new movie. It's acting and you don't know what's going to happen.
    But if I were to watch some sort of fighting, I'd rather watch boxing or something, nothing staged, and also we don't know what's going to happen :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely fake. It's just really good actors/tresses , sound effects and make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • The stunts are real but scripted

0|0
    0|0
  • ... It's fake, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is fake... They plan it out/have a script

0|0
    0|0