Do you feel like you are where you want to be in life?

Sometimes life in my 20ies seems so full of possibilities, but sometimes that can also be overwhelming. There is still a lot of my path that is unwritten.

What about you? Do you are where you want to be or getting there?

If yes/no, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 3oyrs I have accomplished everything. I desire in life. There is nothing in this life I'm desiring. Thank be to God

• That's good :)

I'm imagining you must have a lovely family then

• Than for the MHO hookingswan

• You are welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• Life never went the way I planned.. that's the only thing I can say. I don't know, but I supposed I'm getting there, to where I wanna be, in one way or another. I just gotta stay strong and face the challenges on my own (not like there's gonna be anyone who will accompany me anyways lol). I never knew why I learned music, but I'm glad I never gave up midway. Tho music isn't the path I'm choosing to take, it'd forever be a part of my life.

What Guys Said 22

• No, not yet. I'm on my journey to where I want to be, but I'm someone that always set long term goal so it takes me time to be where I am and being satisfied.

• It's when we have to make great jumps. We see the other side aand feel it so close, nut the fears are greater too.

It's one of the big moments. Im still trying to make the jumps i need, but that's good. We need to keep jumping to get a more enthusiastic life, i suppose.

• Not yet but I know I will be at some point so that keeps me trucking forward. I'm working hard to be at a point where I can be where I want to be. I know I'll achieve it because I'm someone who isn't content until I get what I wan out of life.

• Right now I am working my ass off for the things I want in life. Its seems increasingly difficult, but I'm in the right path. Either way, your still 22 and it's natural to feel lost at times I guess. "Sometimes we need to get lost before we find ourselves"

• Not at all. Severely behind the curve. Of course no one is going to understand and/or they'll inaccurately try to relate so that's all I am going to say.

• i thought you were 19 for some reason! lol! you are 22!
    I am getting there, in a few ways, and not getting there in other ways

things never work out as planned, thats what i have learned

• I agree. Life has many unexpected things and we seem to realise that more once we are on our own (meaning out of parents home lol)

Yes I am :D So I sound younger too? People tell me I look younger oftern (16/18 lol).

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! lol!

my birthday is march 10th so i still have a long way :)

• I see

Will have to keep it in mind until then... xD (good luck me lol)

• No, I'm not but i got lot of challenges that know understands me expect a handful of people.

• I didn't understand well sorry

• Thank you :)

You are a very kind person as well

• Thank You for your support and your welcome :D

• -lacks job
    -lacks driver license
    -lacks school education
    -lacks own home
    -lacks socialization

I am a lack in a shipwreck

• hmmm u should start with one then and the rest would fall into place. What about finishing school?

• I'm a little worried about failing it, I can be smart but I am so silly and have it hard to learn stuff that isn't logical (reason I took a technical path)

• I see

If you work hard, im sure u can do it

the fear that u have is just your own insecurities. If u dont listen to them and continue working hard, Im sure u can

• I wanna be 26 soo bad 😛😛

• why 26? xD

• haha I see

but you will enjoy the journey too. So don't be in a rush

• I know 😂😛😛

• There now? No. On my way and picking up speed? You bet your ass. Two dates coming up in the next week and working in my field. Love my work, just hate my physical location.

• I'm not where I want to be, but I think I'm starting to head in the right direction.

• i am grateful

people in Europe and asia live in bad conditioning they can't live in good calm peaceful nieghbourhood like i live in.

i go school, work fine and come home in one peace.

i have food, money so i am happy where i am.

• to be honest now i'm not there at least yet i waisted the last 4 years in my life fo nothing becaus of bad choices but i'll work on it i'll make things right inchaALLAH

• Not until the day i have baby @cinderelli in ma arms!

• not yet, I still haven't found my niche yet.

• Absolutely not, to be honest

• Not even close

• Not there yet, Being shy and insecure doesn't make it any easier, but I'm working on it.😊

• nope, I feel like I've waisted the last 5 years of my life :(

• no one is where they want too be they can act like they are but there not from rich too poor to middle class

• I am not entirely there but I feel as if I am getting closer and closer.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm more or less on the right path I think. I'm finishing up my studies and might do another year if I get into honors. I just want a good job someday. That's my top priority right now. I feel like if I have that everything else will fall into place. Financial stress is a bit problem for me :(

• I see

And it can be stressful, right?

Glad to know you are making it through with strenght!

• I've just in the last months turned 20 and I'm still not happy with where I am but I am trying, trying so hard to get there but money is my only barrier at the moment. I see myself in a future working with animals but to get there I need to do a $5,000 course and to be able to do that I need a job, but where I live jobs are a very rare thing to come by so I have decided to move on to a bigger city to get the work BUT that move again, costs money. Lol. I will get there eventually - I am coming animals don't you worry! I will save you all someday soon! :P

• I'm only seventeen. No seventeen yr old is where they want to be in life. In fact you'd be hard pressed to find a seventeen yr who -knows- where they want to be in life.

My answer is no. I'm still reliant on everyone around me. I'm still messed up with my past. I'm not a better person and I'm still afraid of myself.
    I dot know where I want to be. But when I get there. I want the things I mentioned to be fixed. That's where I want to be.

• No way in hell.. not even close..

• I once read this saying, "nothing will ruin your twenties more than thinking that you should already have your life together."

• Not yet, but I'm working on it and hopefully I'll get there someday. I'm happy with my life though but there are more things I want to accomplish and I like to challenge myself.

• not yet, I'm working on it this year and I hope I'll reach it by the end of this year

• Nope. I thought I'd be married with kids and a published author by now. I'm none of the above.

• Not even close to where I want to be. :(

You know my whole story :P

• i've always thought myself 10 years behind in life, so no.

• It's sucks that I'm not even close.

• Not really, but I have some plans..

• Not at all. Overall I'm very unhappy with my life.

• I hope you stay strong. Life takes many turns

• Oh I will be fine... it's no secret that my life has been unfairly cruel (and I'm not just saying that). I'm at a stage in my life where I've just come out of a very bad patch and I can see what needs to be done... but it's just if that's possible.

I'm very lucky that I have a very supportive and loving boyfriend. He helps me through problems that really I wouldn't blame him for walking away from. I've been unlucky with employment which has impacted on my health, so I have anti depressants, a chronic cough, and gained a lot of weight (due to working 6+ days a week to make ends meet and my cough which stops me from sleeping and gives me numerous chest infections). So once I sort not working as much (tick, but now I need to worry about money), I can sort my health and get to the gym again, and slowly piece my shattered life together. Maybe.

• Oh I wish you much luck with that then.

• Let's get drunk.

• Not yet but hopefully I will be soon