Have you ever tried a drug? If so, describe your feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of my best and worst experiences were on Adderall. I'm ADD and I used to have a prescription for it.

When I was on it felt comfortable in my own skin for the first time in my life. The ever-present sense of subtle unease and shame I carried with me every day of my life was gone and for the first time I was able to be my authentic self. I was actually extroverted and enjoyed talking to people for the first time. I made more friendships and relationships in that six months than all the rest of my life.

Unfortunately after about a year or so the experience turned very, very bad. I don't want to get into it but I guess I had an adverse reaction to it and I haven't been able to tolerate stimulants since.

I've also tried alcohol and it just does nothing for me.

I've also been on many antidepressants and had negative experiences with all of them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• The only drug I've tried is falling in love with someone over a few exchange of words. She was very addictive 🙈

• I haven't.. im not stupid..

• only weed but i didn't feel different

• Argyreia nervosa.

Extreme nausea. Puking. Euphoria. Nausea. Puking. dizzyness. Feeling normal when eyes open. When eyes closed a sense of oneness with the universe, and the inability to understand commerce, as since we all were part of one entity, we were basically paying ourselves for something we already had.

What Girls Said 2

• i never have.

• A couple of them. Anxious, happy, scared, excited, mellow, energetic