Which is better to have as a pet... dogs or cats?

Other options allowed

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your lifestyle and your preferences. If you very busy and not home often, a cat would be better because they are very independent, do not need a ton of attention and will still be happy. It would not be very fair to have a dog if you cannot give them the attention they need. They require more training, more time and patience. If you can give them that, in my opinion, dogs make better pets. You will find a best friend in a dog. They can read human emotions much better than a cat, will be by your side through everything and will love you unconditionally.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• DOGS by a mile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs but cats are fine too. Bearded dragons also make great pets! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs. Cats are assholes

2|2
    0|0
  • Cats, they're cleaner and smell better. When my neighbor's dog gets in the elevator, WOAAAH it smells so baaad :s unless I have a garden, then why not, but I don't want my house to smell like dog smell

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a handful of dogs but never bonded with them the way I bond with cats. I have a cat who is my shadow and as I type this he is laying next to me. Everyone knows where I am he is too lol. Love my baby boy.

Cats are also more independent than dogs are, but dogs are good for protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats seem to be lower maintenance but I prefer dogs. They are loyal and like going on walks with mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats less effort since you're younger and out more dogs require a lot of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • DOGS!! cats aren't loyal. ugh! but i always wanted a rabbit or a turtle :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both! I have a border collie and two cats. She controls the cats like she's their mother and they both love her and each other and its just the most adorable thing ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs dogs dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs... I personally think that cats are gross... but don't ask why, I just do

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • i think dogs are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats without a doubt

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Dogs tend to be more loving, loyal, and affectionate.

Cats are also affectionate, but not as much as dogs. But they're also easier to take care of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cats better personally. They're cute, calm, and sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats. Dogs are idiots.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on your personal preference and how much time you have.
    I like both but we have only cats

0|0
    0|0
  • dogs are beast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are the best :D

0|0
    0|0