How old does this make you feel?

I've been watching a lot of the finebros on youtube and their kids react series makes me laugh so much.

I have seen this episode before, but stumbled across it again just now and it instantly took me back to when I was like 4 years old lol

I especially love the part when the finebros say they know the song so well they can sing it (yes I sang along with them!)

They have episodes where kids react to VCR's and walkmans etc. it makes me feel so old as I grew up on that stuff. Still, its funny to see how kids these days who have grown up with smart phones are baffled by old tv shows and technology.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I remember this episode of kids react and I didn't feel as old as when they gave them the walkmans and gameboys. I wonder if they even know how to use CD players.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not as old, but the VCR and Gameboy episodes got to me.

• I was 15 years old when that show premiered, but I get reminders on a daily basis that I'm a senior citizen here on GAG. :-)