Do you think JFK was killed by conspiracy or lone gunman?

• Lone gunman
  • Conspiracy

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't a conspiricy it was the crew of Red Dwarf.

• I saw that episode too. Love the Red Dwarf posse but of course it was also done in Quantum Leap so it could have been Sam Beckett.

• True. But you never know how much the director, producers, and editors decided to let her oppinion show.

• I'm not sure, if Kate Mulgrew had said "let's tone it down and let Janeway put a gun against their heads and bluff them" she would have still have made the character look tough and I think she would have had a certain leverage because it was season 5.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a total conspiracy theorist, so I'm gonna go with that :P

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• Well I did learn that JFK was the last president to challenge the federal reserve (the private bank that sells us our money, and I believe englands as well) he was about to sign a law that would ban them from america costing them untold trillions. So maybe there was a consipracy.

• Do we want to know that? JFK is dead, killed by a miraculous magic bullet defying laws of ballistics.

The guy who is supposed to have fired the gun is dead too, shot in a police office by a mafia man. The mafia man is dead too.
    The Warren Commission gave us all the answers.

Following the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Allen Dulles was one of the members of the Warren Commission, thus we can be certain the report was made with professional skills and background knowledge.
    (CIA chief Allen Dulles had been fired by JFK after the botched Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. Allen Dulles had been appointed to the Warren Commission by LBJ)

Personally, I think Voldemort shot JFK. That would explain the magic bullet.

• Love your answer. The single bullet theory - I emphasise theory - does hold up to scrutiny though. I think there is a generation coming through though who will see Oliver Stone's JFK as a documentary rather than a drama.

• i don't know if it's true, but I heard somewhere that JFK said he was going to expose a plot to rule the country (and the world) through hegemony. And he said this one week before his assassination. This would obviously point to a conspiracy.

• He was killed by a time traveling version of himself from a timeline where he wasn't assassinated, which led to his various affairs being discovered, which led to his impeachment, which later brought the world to the brink of global nuclear war. His was a noble sacrifice.

• I do not know for certain, but I would not be surprised if the US government was involved in some way.

• Conspiracy theorist checking in

• The CIA did it, the CIA assassinated JFK a few days after demanding UFO files and a visit with NASA.

• no idea, I also don't really think it matter anymore

• Conspiracy. It's politics. Anything can happen

• conspiracy for sure

• Well, according to Magneto in X-Men: Days of Future Past, JFK was a mutant.

• Wasn't this explained in the most recent X-Men movie?

• It was over 50 years ago, who gives a fuck?

Anything more recent you want to ask about?

• What can I say? I love history and society's opinion of it. Thanks for your opinion though.

• JFK had committed to the withdrawal of all American troops from Vietnam by the end of 1965. As his assassination stopped this from happening I would suggest the families of the 58,000 American fatalities suffered in this conflict would probably give - as you less than eloquently put it - a fuck. Thanks for your opinion anyhow.

• No use crying over spilled milk. If they haven't gotten over it by now, they're weak.

Today, the future -- they're what matters.

• All evidence points to one lone gunman, although there is another theory that a Secret Service agent accidentally shot JFK.

22november1963.org.uk/did-a-secret-service-agent-kill-jfk-by-accident

What Girls Said 3

• I am open to the idea of a conspiracy to his murder. People say they they heard shots coming from other places other than the hotel. I really feel Oswald has to have told somebody about his hatred for JFK and his plan

• conspiracy, he was killed by conspiracy...

• conspiracy i think.