Why am I such an idiot?

As a 19 year old, I feel like I missed a lot in life. I didn't have sex in high school. I am ashamed of myself. I felt like a loser. I loss my libido at the age of 13 and didn't regain it till I was 19 and I feel like I wasted 6 years of my life. I feel so ashamed and when I look back I was like "those years that I've wasted, I could do a lot of thing within those years. Go to highschool parties with my buds and stuff like that." But I didn't... Instead of that, I stay home all day and watch tv. Why am I so stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• The past is the past; now, you have to find a way to go explore the world. Learn from your mistakes. You're 19; you still have plenty of time. There is no point and really, it's a waste of energy and emotion to dwell on the past.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You're beating yourself up too much. You should be proud of yourself-knowing that you didn't end up getting in trouble or even worst a teenage dad. As far as dating goes... don't worry about it, I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 23.

• well you have time. you're only 19.

• You sound a lot like me