If you could own any store/ shop/restaurant in the world, which one would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess apple

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a bit more on the humble side ;-). There are two localities I would love to own. On the one hand, I would love to own a Korean restaurant together with my long-term Korean girlfriend. The reason for this is twofold. On the one hand, I have lived in South Korea for a bit and because my girlfriend is Korean, I feel very much connected to her culture, traditions, customs, language... and of course food (I'm a big foody ;-)). On the other hand however, I also believe we could be very successful with such a restaurant. In country Switzerland, there are still very few Koreans living and even in the big cities, there are no Korean restaurants whatsoever. However, Korean culture is just right now slowly becoming a big trend, especially among young people. People are starting to listen to K-pop, getting curious about Korean food etc. (you have to know that in Switzerland we tend to be a little cut off from global trends and everything takes about 10-15 more years to become trendy here after it has become trendy in the US and the rest of western Europe. For example 10 years ago, I think the average Swiss person didn't even know where exactly Korea is... people knew about China and maaaaybe about Japanese culture but Korea was a completely black spot on the map for most people). Also, at the very same time that people are starting to get interested in Korean culture and food, it just so happens that suddenly, many more Koreans are coming to work and study in Switzerland. I remember a few years ago, when I got to know my girlfriend, she was one of maybe 100-200 Koreans in the whole country (like a pioneer basically ;-)). Now, just a few years later, I suddenly sometimes hear somebody talk in Korean on the street or on the train. So because of this, I also believe we could be very successful with such a restaurant. Now would be the perfect moment to open it... unfortunately, we're both poor students. I would love to make the restaurants as authentic as possible. I would furnish it very authentically and exclusively hire Koreans for all jobs (kitchen, waiting etc.). That be awesome :-).

The other thing I would love to own... maybe when I'm a little older, is a cozy, small coffee shop/bar (maybe together with a small hostel) somewhere in Denmark or Norway or so... very close to the sea. It would be kind of cold and windy and rainy outside most of the time and I would make the atmosphere inside really warm with wooden tables and a big chimney and lots of hot tea ;-).

• Taco Bell! I love 'em tacos! ;)

• Walmart or Apple

• Berkshire Hathaway

obviously

• Apple store. But I'm not a people person; especially a people person with tech involved. People get real salty when their tech doesn't work.

I'd probably like a bike shop. But there isn't much money to be made

• La Maison du Chocolat

What Girls Said 5

• ooo nice one. id probably own M. A. C or Windsor Smith lol =]

• If it was a chain store, I would choose subway or tim hortons and if it was a single store I'd chose some kind of 5 star restaurant in Spain.

• Dash store (s).

• Wherever they sell Louboutins.

• Ayala Corporation or Bloomingdale's