Alcohol makes me tired?

Whenever I drink alcohol all it does is make me tired while other people are social and loud it just makes me quiet and that's how I am usually is this normal

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it is a depressant. But you know, even though you THINK you're quiet, you might be talking at twice the normal volume when your drunk. LOL, not saying thats happening, but the morale here is it can be kind of screw with your perception of things. You might not be how you think you are, or at least by half as much, when drunk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be that way but for some reason when I switched over to other alcohol drinks it didn't make me tired anymore. Maybe you should try other types of drinks. Different types of drinks have different effects.

What Guys Said 2

• It happens to me too. When I drink too much or black out, my body shuts down.

• Alcohol does different things to different people. It just so happens to make lots of people tired

What Girls Said 2

• yes it is normal. alcohol has effected your state of mind. it can usually effect an emotion

• Some people cry or get angry. Others are fun and bubbly. It just makes me fall asleep.

I would go to a doctor to see if you're alright because I have health issues so my body can't take it.