Honestly what the heck is wrong with me?

soo i'm 17, i have a nice job working as a barista in downtown seattle which i find endlessly interesting and i get to learn so much about coffee and latte art, i go to school (community college) and i plan on staying in college until i finish a bachelors degree (i'm going for a computer engineering degree but i plan on it taking at least 5 years while working during the summers and winters), and i have plenty of people who i feel genuinely adore and love me and want me to succeed.
i'm not the "best" student. i get c's and b's but i try and i really like going to school to learn and also i paid for my entire first year by myself.
i don't know, to be honest with you i feel like it's my eating disorder. i am trying very unsuccessfully it's almost pitiful to self recover from bulimia. i am very very sick right now and i keep lying and hiding it from my loved ones for fear of having to go through recovery in a hospital setting which would kill me :/ i'm really afraid of missing a semester of school even if school is kinda annoying i have goals. i feel like for the first time in my life it's getting in between me and who i feel like is the love of my life. i have trouble loving myself and I don't know it's just hard to believe someone adores me so much and yeah I don't know.

i mean the obvious answer here is to recover right. i just can't cope without my ed and it's seriously the most disabilitating feeling like i'm almost a grown woman yet i can't even feed myself properly or keep down my meals some days.
i wish i could just recover. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You can; it takes time. Are there any local or support groups at your school? I'm sure if you Google around the area, there's got to be some support group similar to AA

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0