How big is your ego?

How big is your ego?
Your Result: Huge Ego

88%
There's nothing wrong with a bit of confidence. But too much of it is a no no! Women will hate you, the guys will think you're a prick. Do you even have anything to be confident about? look in the mirror your ego is too BIG!!

58%Average ego

30%No ego

Take the test! http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_big_is_your_ego

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you anon then? show us who is this guy with mighty 88% ego.. ;P

• I feel like if people knew who i was nobody would answer my post lol

• Thanks for MHO.. 😃😄

Most Helpful Guy

• Your Result: Huge Ego...😞

What Girls Said 3

• Your Result: No ego
    82%
    Perhaps your ego is too big you won't answer the questions "currectly", are you really that blind? If you did answer correctly then well done! although a bit of an ego never did anyone any harm.

They incorrectly spelled "correctly" ಠ_ಠ

• Your Result: Huge Ego

84%

71%No ego

50%Average ego

–––––––––––––––––––––––––—–––

Well okay lol I don't think I even have any confidence -.-

• Mine was 90 or 93% ... 😲

What Guys Said 8

• Your Result: No ego

86%
    Perhaps your ego is too big you won't answer the questions currectly, are you really that blind? If you did answer correctly then well done! although a bit of an ego never did anyone any harm.

• How big is your ego?
    Your Result: No ego 93%

Perhaps your ego is too big you, won't answer the questions correctly, are you really that blind? If you did answer correctly then well done! although a bit of an ego never did anyone any harm.

Most of the questions is about how one does around women
    I fail to see how that has anything to do with ego.

I don't need to feel right, when I'm right regardless of my feelings.

• How big is your ego?
    Your Result: No ego

84%

• 78% is mine because I care about treating women right. My first quiz taken on here

• Wtf lol we got almost the same xD I don't know maybe everyone is going to get the same
    http://i.imgur.com/ICmFn8U.jpg

• haha i hope not, your percentages differ from mines tho

• How big is your ego?
    Your Result: No ego

88%

• I got 83%, sounds about right. 😂

• I got no ego, which is kind of amusing because on a test of confidence I got 94% confident. So I'm super confident but have no ego, what does that mean?