What did you dream about last night?

I had a nightmare that a hairdresser cut off all of my hair, what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha yours definitely a nightmare 😂 well, my dream was a bit I don't know crazy. I've some kind of illness like I'm having a bad phase in my life and that people around me are pretty helpful and then some of the teachers are quite sick of me but the principle loves me somehow. Oh and I end up going to the bathroom because I wanted to pee. Like once I pee-ed in dreams but it wasn't real so when I woke up I rushed to the bathroom. It was a sick dream I don't know but the infrastructure, offices, people were amazing!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• On the whole, I had a pretty cool dream. So I was listening to this song a lot yesterday and the day before:
    (Name by Goo Goo Dolls)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=7it5wioGixA

In the dream, I basically had this song running through my head as I went through my day and stuff. Then there was a point where I was playing the song in a band-like setting. It was fun. Thank you my subconscious lol.

• I usually don't remember my dreams, and I think that's a good thing!

• A hairdresser cut off all of your hair? Big deal!!! It'll grow back! I dreamed that I was up at the altar getting married. My beautiful bride was walking down the aisle, and she looked so beautiful like she always does. No feelings could express my emotions at the time.

• That's a very beautiful dream! :)
      Yeah it will take about 3 years to grow to the way it is, so it's a big deal!

• No it didn't haha, but if it did it will take more than 3 years, some girls cry when they cut their hair, it's just a thing that we do haha. It was a pixie cut and I have waist length hair.

• Same thing I have been for the past month.

• I had a nightmare that Zoey deschanel was going to shoot me and I kept trying to persuade her not to. She did let me go in the end.

• I don't know... I can almost never remember what I dreamt about :(

• Don't judge, but a girl who I have made out with 2 times and yesterday she came home with a guy (she's a flat mate). I dreamt of loads of ways to kiss her again... can you guys give opinions on that?

• Kinky fetish sex dream 🙊

What Girls Said 5

• I dreamed I was all alone in this huge ocean that seemed endless. It was infinite like the space, lol.
    It was a little scary being in the middle of the of a huge ocean by myself, and then I saw this enormous sunset right next to my face. I think I was a miniature in my dream, that's why everything seemed so big and when everything is so big, it's scary :S
    Then I was hearing ghostly sounds of the wind. I tried to wake up because I was scared but I was trapped in my dream.

• I had a dream where i was walking around this newly built house, and then we went out the back and there was this huge lake we had to cross but it was like the only wau to cross it was a tight rope with this weird black dot thing on it which would carry you across. I got impatient and just started going across without the dot and then eventually the tight rope ended and i dove into the water.

• I dreamt that I was suffocating myself to end my life.. don't know why I had such a dream but yeah, maybe it's a sign lol

I woke up to me struggling and my housemate scolding me.

• I can't really remember.

• I didn't dream last night.