AnyOne Else gonna be SkyWatching tomorrow to observe the Blood Moon?

The Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse will encompass more than half of our planet, nearly 1 billion people in the Western Hemisphere, nearly 1.5 billion throughout much of Europe and Africa and perhaps 500 million in Western Asia will be able to watch The Harvest Full Moon

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen the full moon here like yesterday or a few days back!

• This is different, this is the Blood Moon or Super Moon gonna be perfectly illuminated by the Sun and will flow a copper Red colour, it's gonna be fantastic! In Jewish tradition this occurrence has not taken place in 800 years

• Thanks for this important info! I'm checking it online if its going to happen here 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds interesting, I'll try it :)

• It is going to be beautiful indeed, and it's observed in Jewish religion as a significant occurrence that hasn't taken place in 800 years.

What Guys Said 3

• I won't be able to watch it :( but I will for sure look online to see what pics or videos people took of it.

• I watched it last night. I'd never seen an eclipse before. I was speechless at how beautiful it was.

• I wish to watch can u help me will I be able to watch it in Egypt like in real life?

What Girls Said 2

• Yup definitely.

• Gonna be a sight to see for sure! The relevancy of its significance is what's truly fascinating

• Yup! been excited to see it for weeks!

• Yay!!! Me too! Very cool stuff for sure

• This is my domain in what I truly find fascinating as I've always secretly wanted to be an Astronaut... I'm a die hard Science freak soooo