Why was today so amazing 😀?

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• it wasn't, first i had to do homework all morning and here in a few minutes i have to go to work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Because I started a new ADHD med that doesn't fuck up my stomach and I could finally workout today. ^^ That and I got frost on warframe and have @Mistnigqa808 helping my noob butt out on it. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Because I went to the tulip farm and I got my favourite PURPLE TULIPS!!

Ahhahaha 😂👏🏽👏🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not for me. I just woke up and I'm sick :/

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't. Started out good and just went downhill from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • it wasn't? I've had a horrible headache all day long. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • today was awesome, as always! haha I did a very cool group assignment and now I am working on a another one

0|0
    0|0
  • Really it wasn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm it wasn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me because today there was a Blood Moon!

0|0
    0|0
  • cause my crush actually smiled to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I got to watch tv Jared! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Your questions are getting annoying Jared.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was amazing but not in the good kind of way because my parents finally recommended that I just get my GED instead of trying yo survive school.

You'd think it's a good thing and what I want but it's actually pretty sad because they basically gave up on me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• My day was amazing because... well, I had to mow the lawn today... And I waited until it got cooler out to do so. So I'm riding on my mower sipping pumpkin beer with the sunset over the mountains on one side of me with a full moon peaking up on the other side of me. It was simply... amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Today was amazing because I realized that I have much better friends than I realized who let me lean on them. I was surprised because I always felt I was so alone but I'm really not. It was all a delusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um it was alright lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it ain't the end of the world, it's only a fly in your soup!
    Spin a dash spin a flip have a hell of a trip, because it ain't the end of the world!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm sick, but I'm also hitting it off with this girl I like, so on the whole, not a bad day.

0|0
    0|0