For people who believe in god, How do you think heaven will look like?

Do you think will be just serving god and nothing else. Or we find peaceful place to be with your family?

• We will be serving god and worshiping him.
  • We will reunite with loved ones and be with them and enjoy time together and we will feel beyond happiness.
  • We will relax, pray and serve him and sing with angels.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's beyond anything we could ever possibly imagine, everything is of the highest purity, grade.

What Guys Said 7

• I think

Information is never lost just transferred or changed. It would be a physical world, we would not be im our human force... it would be energy

The universe is essentially living itself through us and whatever else in it. Our souls and energy would combine with the rest of whatever is out there. There will still be information from our live stored in that energy...

What ever ours mind planted into our soul, it will carry on and live through that... heaven and hell will be what we make of it

• I believe in many gods, you used god with a lower case "g" so I assume I count,. I believe in reincarnation until we can achieve godhood ourselves. So no heaver per-say unless you speak of the world we eventually build ourselves then all bets are off.

• I would say all of the above, we can't even imagine what it will really look like because we don't really know for sure until we get there

• The things in the heavens god didn't say it in details coz our minds won't understand it's discribtion

• stephen fry sums it up pretty nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI

• ignore the content afterwards... i didn't realise i posted the video which had some random guy commenting on the video

• Hopefully i see my Maternal Grandma

• Well there is going to be a big feast, but afterward we will have purposes and work to do. We can only speculate what we are going to do, but whatever it is, it will be without hindrance or suffering from evil.

As to what it will actually look like, well from what we know from Scripture, the New Jerusalem will be a pyramid-shaped city made of a gold colored crystal, roughly 1/3 the size of the United States. I'm not sure what will happen to the rest of the earth or the universe, but presumably God made other planets for a reason. I think we may finally get our chance to head out into the galaxies and nebulas, not now in this earthly life but in eternal life with the Lord!

What Girls Said 5

• In ur poll, all of the above.

As for what it looks like, no human could really even bother to explain it. Just read revelations and you'll get a tiny idea. Other than that, all we can say is it will be absolutely wonderful.

• You act like serving God will be boring or bad... it's heaven.

• I'd definitely say all of the above.

• I know that it's all of the above so I chose other

• Nice question :) I voted for B.