How would u feel if u knew we are alone in this universe?

I strongly deeply absolutely believe in alien life some where in this universe , but how do u feel if we discovered we r alone in this universe? How would u feel? What is ur conclusions? Why do u think we r alone then?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.. i'd feel pretty safe and secure. like i have nothing to worry about, i guess. i'd probably even feel a little bored. the universe is one of my favorite things to ponder. i feel like it's something to live for.. maybe discovering whats out there one day. or being alive to see someone discover it!
    i definitely believe in aliens or some sort of life in this universe as well. we are not the only ones here.

Most Helpful Guy

• How would I feel? About the same as I do right now. It honestly wouldn't phase me. Maybe I'd be very slightly dissappointed that we can't keep on the search for alien life since we actually answered one of life's questions, but other than that I'd be ok.

However, the universe is so vast and is constantly expanding. How can we say that there is nothing out there. Heck-- when do scientists ever say something so certain like that? xD Even if there is no life now, who's to say it isn't happening right now and we are just waiting for the light to hit us so we can see it with the telescope?

What Girls Said 5

• I would not give a damn at all. It's not like it would affect me. Either way I'm living my life the best I can.

• You are not alone because God is with you and if you were alone - you would have no choice but to become an egomaniac since no other world view would make sense.

• Yes god with us always but that's not what I am talking about , ugh can we put relgion beside for a minute and talk science

• Meh I wouldn't care, I don't believe that life exists in other places, life on earth is a miracle, the way that earth was create to be able to hold life is until now a unique example in the Universe. But then again the universe Is huge soo..

• I believe in other life being out there. However, if we truly are alone then that is a scary thought.

8e57487048d92f1d4381-b1cf9e400bde416ba8b02c6592a8690c.r16.cf2.rackcdn.com/D1255229-E1CC-45CC-9667-272D0E699750.jpg

• I don't feel any different about it because I already know we're alone in this universe. Those other planets are just there. We would have already discovered other life by now with all these people going and coming from outer space 🚀.

What Guys Said 6

• id be terrified cause why would we be the only ones to get the privilege of existence? Do we serve a special purpose?

• It's almost fact that there is life somewhere else in this universe. We haven't even seen the universe in it's whole size yet. We've probably only observed a mere grain drop in the ocean. So I undoubtedly believe that there is life somewhere out there.

If somehow that was 100% disproven without a doubt, then I'd feel even more isolated as a human than I do now.

• Whether or not we are alone, there are no alien life forms we can communicate with. and it seems unlikely there ever will be. The distances are too vast. The nearest star is 4.3 light-years away, which means that if we sent them a message it would be 8.6 years before we could receive a reply.

• Actually we sent message and supposedly it will go to the centre of our galaxy after 25,000 years and to wait for a respond it will take another 25,000 years

• @suki248 I wasn't tallking about the nearest star that could have a planet in the habitable zone. That star is considerably farther away.

• Do you think someone would have said the same about sending craft to the Gas Giants two hundred years ago? Technology is constantly improving an even if Faster than Light travel is impossible then sending a ship to other Stars at a fraction of C could definitely work.

• I believe there is other planets besides the one called Earth that we all live on
    I've saw so many stories of people that are saw like in New York in the US
    there was this body that fumes was coming from and it was real person
    but it is now all hush hush about it ,, I believe there is another Earth with
    the same exact life as ours but i don't know what i would do if i was alone
    in the universe i guess do whatever i could to my survivals means were
    no longer available.

• I would feel quite lonely and feel more than ever that humanity must survive and eventually expand as if we were alone, survival of intelligence would be vital. Maybe we could seed other words with intelligence.

• It would scare me lol