What's the most awkward thing that has happened to you?

The most awkward moment in my life was when I was in the 4th grade and a guy sang about ruling the world and not letting any couples in a mall cuz he was single in front of the entire class including the teacher. Then he accidentally proposed to me when he was trying to ask me out... And I ran outside xD. So just wondering, what was your most awkward moment?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got load of really bad ones. One that is bugging me atm is when I walked into a party, that I was a +1 to, and started mixing with someone I didn't know's drinks. Even though the person I came with had drinks. I had no idea what I was doing. I was a little "high" at that point, put it that way. The person it belonged to was just like "um, that's mine" and I said "sorry" and was about to stop until she said "no, it's okay" but I continued, thinking that was a green light to keep pouring.
    I didn't realise what a twat I was until like a week later lol. I just had to get that off my chest

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0