What should I name my new kittens?

These kittens are like around 1 month old. I have no idea what to name them and I'm not sure what their gender is yet. :(
What should I name my new kittens?

Lily is out of the question because I already have a cat named lily :D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 10

• I could be wrong, @Mustachekitteh but I had once two kitties that looked these two.
    The gray one was a female who we called "Lady" and the second was a female as well, we could tell, called her "Blackie" for even if a boy, you couldn't go wrong.
    Of course, check them out with the pix given to you and even with the Gray, "Ray or "Rae" is safe and secure with him or her.
    Good luck and blessings for the two new Blessed events. xx

• Thank you for the upvote, sweetie, so happy you have two adorable fellas or females. lolxxoo

• Go for non-gender specific names. I had a similar problem wit my cat - we were told that the cat was 2 years old and female by 3 different vets. We went to a 4th vet a few months later and was told that she was actually a 6 month old boy. Very glad we called him Whiskey...

The MH from the girl suggested bullet and I think that's a really good name.

My first thought for the tabby was Silver - there doesn't look to be any white on him/her? And for the other the thought was Charlie (but that gives a gender :( )

Or you could go for names in pairs? Like Tom and Jerry.
    My ex's sister called her cats Disney and Sidney because they are anagrams of each other.

• The issue is I can't get a good look at them since they are skittish around people. That and they are like 1 month old.

• Even more reason to give them gender neutral names? I never blamed you for not knowing their gender.

• Boy: Milo, Samson, Widget, Gizmo

Girl: Delilah, Anya, Lulu, Bitsy

• Jasper and Emerald

• You can name the 2nd one Panda

• You could do good names: Bagel and Doughnut, Chip and Noodle (love that!!!), Cookie and Strudel

Other names: Polka and Dot, Timon and Pumba, Edgar and Allen Poe (Poe for short)

Hope you like my names :)

• How about Jean and Taylor? Or Alexis, Bailey, Sam, Casey or even Charlie. All unisex names that would be fine for the kittens.

• 1-Gandalf the grey
    2-shadow

• Lily and Mike? :P

• Winston and cleo