Why people lie that drinking is harmful?

Since I am drinking, I feel my mood is stable and good. Why they lie alcohol is bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinking in any volume is harmful to you every sip kills brain cells which can never be replaced, just like smoking can give you a risk for a variety of things, to much red meat is bad to much cardio, sun is bad for you and etc, etc, etc but hey you only live once right, better to live your life to the fullest while still being somewhat responsible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they mean in excessive amounts. Alcohol is fine in moderation.

• Even in small amounts it's bad every sip kills brain cells which can't be replaced, by hey you only live once right.

• @phoenix, so u don't drink at all?

What Guys Said 5

• Because a lot of people lack control and just gorge in alcohol and that is very unhealthy. As in, it can be immediate life threatening unhealthy...

• Not many people can hold there own. You have fake drinkers, they try to fit in, you have non drinkers, they never drink and pretend to be drunk, there's drinkers who are jerks and frinkers who are sober which the problem is still there.

• Nothing is bad in moderation. It's when it becomes an addiction is when it becomes a problem. There are some medical conditions that over drinking can lead to, but most studies agree that a small amount of alcohol everyday is probably healthy. Just keep control of it, and don't let it control you and you'll be fine.

• It damages your liver over time... but we dont care about that... let's party!!!

• Uncontrolled drinking, is bad. As long as you know your limit

What Girls Said 4

• Because IT IS BAD for your health, that's all I learned from med school, they stuffed us with complications related to alcohol and smoking.

• Do not tell me that alcohol is good. My grandpa was an alcoholic and it almost caused my parents to get a divorce. So shut your cakehole

• Its bad for your heath.

• It can potentially damage your liver. You can get Cirrhosis of the Liver (alcohol abuse - Hep C and fatty liver disease as well). I think if you are drinking in moderation and keeping up with your health, you should be fine.