Are you a food lover?

• yummy, yummy for my tummy!!
  • no, eeewww food is evil and it makes you fat...
  • WHERE'S THE PIZZA?
  • bye felicia, I'm just here for the food and results!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am the biggest food lover that you will ever know.. I have been known to shut down Buffets. I love good high Quality food though and I i know most Buffets dont have that

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Unfortunately, yes. I love good tasty food, and I'm not picky. It just ruins my dieting lifestyle. I'm trying to get back into shape.

• voted C
    people say I am a pizza addict. But thats not true. Its called an addiction if something is killing you. Pizza is keeping me alive 😋

• My old roommate was really into pizza. That would be the only time he'd get food from a restaurant. Every Friday we split his favorite pizza from his favorite place (medium thin crust Zachary's Special). It's like the works but large chunks of Italian sausage, thin crust, juicy and chunky tomato sauce and cheese over the toppings to keep in the moisture. It's probably my favorite too.

• @Whoooooooooo gosh I hope I got all the o's.. its a work in progress (;

• @basicallychrista I get that a lot hahaha I enjoy making people do extra work when trying to tag me. Well then whats your favourite pasta?

• I usually don't think a lot about food but since I am on a diet, I find myself dreaming about what ingredients I will get and what I will cook for myself then I remember I am not allowed all that lovely food.

• Haha what else could we vote than A?
    I like to eat well and to exercise well, and I found the good equilibrium: weight rock steady at 136 lbs :D

• Yup sure am.

• Yes, food is a very important market in the world and should be taken extremely seriously. Those answer options are mocking the importance of food.

• Yep, and I eat very quickly. I gobble up what's on my plate.

• I love to cook. I love to eat.

• Yes I love food <3

• Well, I always do food mytakes and questions so... lol

• Definitely! Most of my snapchat stories are about food😍

• Food truck lover right hurrr

• Yeah them genes of mine i blame for liking to eat :p

• Food is one of the greatest simple things in this world!

Yummy yummy food. :)

What Girls Said 14