What were your childhood scares?

What were some things you as kids were all scared of?

I wasn't really scared of any specific thing, but two things I did were when I was walking upstairs I had to run up them so they demons couldn't catch me! My second thing was when I slept I had to make sure none of my body was hanging outside the covers otherwise I wouldn't be safe xD. What are some of yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Monsters; this one called the grimp I used to have nightmares about, he wanted to eat me. The sound of the toilet flushing. Sharks/any big predator from the ocean. The really detailed frames in cartoons like Spongebob. Him from The Powerpuff Girls. Talking on the phone. Having my toys taken from me. My stepfather. The Headless Horseman. Spiders.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chucky had me checking under my bed and closet for a good year man. Oh and getting lost in the store when I would stop to play the video games demos station thing
    Like this: http://i.imgur.com/xifBpRW.jpg

I'd turn around one second and my parents were gone

• Shit that was a good scare, I always had to fuckin play those.

What Girls Said 5

• Water because I saw someone drowning in front of my own eyes and I couldn't even help.

Clowns because heck they're scary af!

• I was convinced I had to run downstairs every time and then do three laps of the kitchen to stop the vampires from getting me!! I still do it now when I'm half a sleep and forget I'm not five anymore lol!!

• Going down the slides.

I was super scared.

• never dying and myself

• Clowns and balloons. Blimey, I'm still scared of them.

What Guys Said 1

• ever seen the movie "Alien"?

yea...