I just realized something depressing?

I'm sitting here in my room on a Saturday night studying because I work weekends. My dad is downstairs.. I'm looking in my mirror admiring my looks and feel good about myself. I'm 22. Still young. Laughing and talking to friends on social media. I just realized 20 years from now I'm going to look back and my dad will most likely be dead and I'll be old and ugly. Anyone else knows these feels?

• I know them feels
  • I don't know them feels
Only the females are agreeing. Y'all don't even have to worry about going bald.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Heh.. This was me when I was 16. I just wanted to grow up
    properly but no one wanted to teach a young mind anything.

It was lonely yeah. Always remember, you'll be alone when you're old
    without proper adaptions to positive qualities/personalities.

It'll be alright if you mourn their deaths.
    Parents normally die happy knowing their child is with them in spirit.

When you grow old though, don't forget about them !
    Pay em' a visit weekly/monthly/yearly ! As LONG AS YOU VISIT !!
    Hopefully with some rascals running around ! hahahahaha !

What Girls Said 7

• Holy crap, you are already having your quarter life crises? Chill dude your parents will probably still be alive and you will most likely have a family of your own... the Lord may taketh away, but he also giveth plenty :)

• If that is a quarter life crisis I'm going to die at 40.

• @93stepsawayfromhome haha, nah your mentality changes to accommodate "petty" concerns. Life is a journey through many cycles of sheer joy, pain, hope, loss, excitement, worry, acceptance, contentment. Just remember, each stage you go through only makes you stronger and wiser ;)

• your dad might be dead but you will have children of your own and a wife as well and maybe even a dog.

• Ehh I plan on dying by 35by someone murdering me so I'm not worried... Any volunteers?

• Hahhaahahahaha it's funny but yes :p But I have my own little secret to not feel bad about it.

• Unless your dad is like 70 and you age horribly, then you're really being a drama queen.

• i have thoughts like this too and im 16

• wait your 22 and live with parents?

• Whats wrong with that?

• @Folklore White knight bruh, Lata

What Guys Said 4

• Do you have any idea how many girls like a guy who is 40 and kept his shit together?
    a lot lol. Stay in shape, work towards your career goals and be a decent person. You'll be good lol

• Lol nah I don't plan to wait till 40.

• Lol I'm not saying wait till then. I'm saying keep it going at 40 will be goood

• Hmm its nice you can care:) But I have only looked at it as 20 years of learning valuable information... so in 20 years I will be giving more advice than I am now

• I'm going to die one of three ways

-going 175mph on my modded wrx sti just to smash against a car
    -illness probably cancer (it's a genetic thing :/)
    -happy cuz I did what I wanted to do

• Nope we all have our time we all have to die and nobody knows the time