Do you cry yourself to sleep?

dealing with depression, sometimes it's hard. I think it's becoming a problem because I find myself feeling sad most of the time for no reason, maybe there is a reason but I can't find the reason.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't. i did when i was younger though. and to those people who voted (or will vote) yes, please remember that you are the reason for someones smile. you are driving someone crazy thinking about you. you may not be happy, but remember that everyday is a gift, not a right. so please, be happy all the time. life will be better that way

Most Helpful Girl

• I do cry sometimes... But I don't cry myself to sleep.
    I've dealt with depression for some time now that sometimes I just sort of deal with it...

What Guys Said 33

• It does happen, but not as much as before. I don't know for sure if I actually have depression, but then I have always been a sensitive and emotional person,. And I have gone through some real crap in my life. So I guess it all adds up.

• Try to organize yourself, like making a "to do" list of the things that need to happen. That will give you a more certain and comfortable feeling.
    Also, try to get some regularity into your life. Eating and going to bed at roughly the same time without feeling as if you were in prison. But also, without living like a party beast :o
    And whenever you're in trouble, talk to your friends! More shoulders make the weight of your problems lighter :D

• even depressed I don't stop eating ahah thanks hans!

• I mean I have done it before but it isn't a regular thing.

Feel free to message me if you want to talk. I'm here for you :)

• No, even when I suffered from severe depression all those years ago I still didn't, never been much of a crier to be honest.

• I'm surprised it's more common than I thought it'd be.

I've only did it when my relationships ended in the past

• :/ awwww I wish I can hug those girls that voted yes

• No matter how upset I've gotten, I've very rarely cried myself to sleep. I wish I could have though because crying to sleep I've found is quite relaxing and feels good in some ways.

• I have sent you a message.

• I'd recommend seeing a professional if you're dealing with depression. Trust me, I've been dealing with it for years.

• I have done in the past but now I'm in a happy place. You will get though it you just need to find someone to bring light into your life. Good luck I hope you find happiness soon.

• Never happened to me. It's just that I find crying meaningless. Whenever I was in the worst situations I always thought of what I could do. Truth is that I am always sad. I never seem to be happy and I almost always fake being happy to tell to be honest. There are some things I like doing though and those little things keep me going.

• No. I can't remember the last time I cried.

• No, I stare at the ceiling and walls until I get tired. Then I close my eyes and think about what is bothering me.

• When my wife and father passed, I thought I'd never stop.

• It's extremely rare but it's happened. I just try to forget it the best I can. I just bury myself in my work.

• all the time. nothing feels better after a day of working out then a good cry to release all the stress and real the body

• I deal with it sometimes , but not crying , i keep feeling sad until i find myself sleepy , then i sleep and next morning i act like nothing happened

Rinse and repeat , another day it will occur in

• not depression. only girl problems sometimes.

• Nop! I'm a really happy person. I'm sorry you have to go through that though

• I have and in fact I wrote a song about it many years ago.

• Yes it happens at times

• No. I don't think I do. I might FROWN myself to sleep, but not cry.

• I don't have depression or know much about it, but have you tried talking to somebody? I understand that you don't know what you're even sad about but sometimes they'll help you realize what it is.

• Sometimes baty :(

• Im glad I've never dealt with this but my heart goes out to you. I hope you find peace and happiness.

• i laugh myself to sleep , you know the evil laugh

• I think it's a more common thing in women.

• Yes. A lot. I think I have depression too.

• its because u dont have me in your life

• No! Though if you need help you can talk to me if you want to so. :).

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 15

• It does happen sometimes.

• Accidentally voted No. But yes, I do sometimes. It sucks to feel all this sadness and not even be sure of the source.

• Yes I do sometimes. When I've been really stressful with things. And when things get too much for me. Crying in the shower or in bed and slowly drifting off to sleep. It actually helps

• yea it happens

• not anymore, i haven't done it in a long time. but i still can get really depressed, i think i have just become more apathetic about it. i have cut a few times recently... which is something i know i shouldn't and don't necessarily want to be doing.

• Not anymore. o3o

• Not usually.

• Sometimes we all cry. I don't know why these days its viewed as such a horrible and weak emotion. Crying is natural. I see it as much a release as painting or exercising. Sometimes it feels good to let it all out.

• Sometimes when I'm sad

• I have before but not in a few years.

I hope your depression starts getting better 😊❤️

• It happens. Not an everyday thing, but sometimes.

• It happens. Not as much as it used to, thankfully.

• Nope. Thanks to God.

• It happens more than it should, and more often lately.

• yes I used to do that one time but I don't do it any more