Drunken night, so as always... How are y'all doing on this lovely evening/ morning?

Pretty self explanatory lol. I went out with some friends tonight and drank a bit. What did 'all do?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It's morning and I just had my bio class. It was OK minus the feeling of being bullied. Some guy kept tapping my chair rapidly because he was nervous I guess so I looked back so he'd stop but then a few minutes he did it again!
    I felt like crying because he wouldn't stop and it's almost like he's kicking my chair. I should have confronted him but I didn't wanna make a scene in lecture

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Um I pretty much had a relaxing night. I talked to some friends and skyped with some others. I watched a couple movies and checked out some anime. I researched future opportunities and I like the direction I'm heading in life.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• How is your life?

Yesterday I saw Ted 2 with my roommate. We were going to see Magic Mike XXL tonight, but I had dance practice.

0|1
    0|0
    • I loved both of those movies! Mark wahlberg is hilarious!

• Show All
    • Did your hearing aid go out too?

• Most likely lol

• The same damn question every time ur drunk! 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm doing good, thanks. Sadly I'm just at home, GAGing XD I wish I could go to playa del Carmen and get drunk too.. But I'm here all bored XD

How you doing? How was the hangover?

0|1
    0|0
  • It was a very calm day

Spent the day at home

afternoon was texting with boyfriend

and rest of the day, relaxing on my own

I have classes tomorrow ugh!

0|1
    0|0
  • Had a fucked up day and finished it eith 3 glasses of wine.

0|1
    0|0
  • i slept well

0|1
    0|0
  • Skyped with my boyfriend and watched Jesus Camp. Ate some apple pie. Now I'm in bed and on Tumblr.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What did you drank and how many shots

0|0
    0|0