How much sleep do you get?

This past year I went through periods where I'd sometimes run on no sleep for a day or like 3-4 hours once or twice a week. It fckinged aged me forsure. Latley I've been doing the same again because of insomnia.

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I sleep for around 7 hours on weekdays and 8 or more hours on weekends.

Insomnia does age you and also results into death of neurons, loss of hair and gaining/losing of weight, etc. If insomnia does not stop, please contact doctor or therapist.

There surely are periods when insomnia takes over, when thoughts overpower your mind and the moment you close your eyes, the devil called "thought" again hits you and does not let you sleep.

Try to notice what kinds of thoughts you have and treat them like clouds in clear sky (shoo them away or else they would make your life darker)...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I average about 5 hours on the weekdays which I am trying to improve, but probably won't substantially. This means that 3-4 is not an uncommon occurrence for me, and I can totally relate. I felt like total shit often physically and psychologically. On the weekends, it's about 7.5 to 8 hours.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• For now im getting about 6-7 hours so im not a total loss lol. If i get less than that i will wake up tired and grumpy. I HATE that feeling of fatigue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try listening meditation music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weekends I could get 8 if its a Saturday, Sunday maybe 7. Weekdays its around 4-5 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know yesterday slept til 2 am day before that slept til 3 am few weeks ago was sleeping at 10 pm depends on my emotions if im happy i sleep early if im sad i sleep late

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough. Wake up a few times a night. doesn't help I sleep with my phone... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. My daughter sleeps in some days and not others/:

0|0
    0|0
  • Very little to none.

0|0
    0|0
  • at least 7 hours i try to haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Insomnia sucks ass

0|0
    0|0
  • 7-8 hours normally, sometimes its 6 (1/2) hrs. Its not good at all being an insomniac.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get enough hours. Not sure about the quality of the sleep though

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 6am to get ready for school. 10 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 hours, I'm lucky

Insomnia sounds horrific, my best friend suffered from this because of depression and college stress :( . Must feel like death :( . I hope you can sleep again soon *hugs*

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, get some sleep

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• 6 to 7 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's usually 4-7 hours, most of the times around 6 and I always feel like I need at least 8 hours or more lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to get 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I always make sure to get at least 7 and a half

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually 3-4 hours along with waking up a lot during the night

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 7 or 8 hours a day. Sleeping is essential.
    You should look for ways to get rid of insomnia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get enough sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm lucky i get 5 hours but I'm usually up every 2 hours

0|0
    0|0