Would you change your name if you had the chance to?

First of, do you like your name? First or middle name, whatever.

I personally have 5 names in my identity card ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I dislike all of em except the middle name and my surname (there's nothing I can do bout that anyways ๐Ÿ™ˆ) lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have got a really stupid and common name, which I have disliked since childhood. But the only reason I won't change it, is because it causes a lot of confusion and inconvenience for me as well as others.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't change my name, even if someone offered to pay millions of dollars i wouldn't. My name has a pretty cool history to it so. Like my first name, my dad was inside Ka'aba when he decided to give me that name. My middle name has its own meaning, its Rahmadiati which means "rahmat untuk (my dads name) dan (mums name)" which means "a blessing for (my parents name)".

So no i would never want to change my name although i hate my first name lol

What Guys Said 11

• I like my name, and I'm used to it... so I have no reason to change it :D
    I actually have 1 first name and 1 family name, but several names are not uncommon in Belgium either. Often, the first names of mom and grandmother are added to your own first name.
    Though these people will normally choose 1 name for everyday use.

• Nah, I wouldn't change my name. Even if I didn't like it to begin with, it would eventually grow on me. And yeah, I got used to my name. Just embrace your name; it's how people will remember you. It's your branding on everything you do.

• Yes! I don't really like my first/middle/surname. I don't think they sound very good and they are too French for my personal taste. I also have to spell my surname all the time which is annoying...

• Thug muffin

• Yeah, I don't like Paul, I'd change it to William :)

• Nope wouldn't do that, wouldn't want to either.

• Why would I? I mean, maybe my middle name I might change.

• I would choose my second name as first name

• No i like it !
    Sammy.

• I like my name.

• I don't really like my name, but also don't care enough to go out of my way to change it.

What Girls Said 12

• Nah i like my name:)

• When I get married no name can fit with my surname, it can't be Black or White because it will sound racist, Smith Or Jones or other common names as it will sound weird. Just about any name will not be good as my surname is very English vintage. I don't mind my first name too much, its a E name so when guys say it, it sounds really cute, but it can be misinterpreted and only close people can give me nicknames. All in all my name is not an insecurity and I think it is cool :)

• I would change Monaรฉ to my first name.

• Nope, i wouldn't

• I hate both my first and last name so I would change them

• i like my first name
    it's the last name i want changed

• I do like my name but I want to change it :/

• I don't like my name.. It's so..

• I don't like my name, so I definitely would 😳

• i don't like mine so much.. Dora.. They bug be with that cartoon :D

• I don't like my name, so yes I'd change.

• Nah, I like it the way it is.